Author Topic: No communication for resolution of serious Avast Licensing Issues  (Read 1503 times)

Normpo

I have found that Avast is totally un-responsive when it comes to documented complaints that a mistake was made regarding my licensing of the product. I am posting this here because it is a shame -- this is by far the BEST product in my opinion (and I have it on my recommended list for my 1,100 customers). But that will stop if someone from the company doesn't contact me VOICE!! The situation is too complicated for emails back and forth and the two VERY NICE representatives that DID help me admitted that Avast made "some kind of mistake." But they were not "allowed" to rectify it (not their job) and it was made into an elevated ticket. The next thing I know is that I get an email that my issue is resolved! No dialog! No communication! I am sure there are wonderful stories out there about support, but I have certainly been abused by this experience. I have documentation and emails FROM Avast confirming THREE order ID's and this guy that emails me only mentioned ONE. And this was what really got me: "We are sorry we are not offering telephone support for any sales related issues." So I have been "robbed" and unable to explain civilly where their mistake is. I emailed them back and anticipate the same run-around. So I WILL be informing my clients (IN DETAIL WITH THE EMAILS) to take Avast OFF our list of recommended great software...not because of the product itself but because they do NOT know how to handle complaint issues that surely have merit (as stated by their own reps) and stonewall and hope I swallow the financial loss (which isn't even the issue with me anymore) and will just "go away."  But I will NOT!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:23:10 AM by Normpo »

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: No communication for resolution of serious Avast Licensing Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 06:35:48 AM »
I have reported your issue to the forum moderators.