Other > Viruses and worms

Win32:BHO-ALX[Trj]

(1/3) > >>

rbrown88:
Avast automatically blocks it. In the virus chest under name is is called IEOptimizer64.dll with the location C:Program Files (x86)\SavingsBull.
After running a full scan another item was added to the chest. Name is 6273be.msi. The original location is C:/Windows/Installer

I noticed another area in which it is in, but not picked up by avast C:\Program Files\SavingsbullFilter. **have tried deleting it, but won't allow me to**
I keep getting popups of it being blocked by avast and having more copies added to the chest.
Another thing is when it is blocked firefox will close out.

Windows 7 64bit

Pondus:
follow instructions  http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0

attach Malwarebytes and OTL logs

TwinHeadedEagle:
Hi,

No need for logs, let's get started straight away:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool by Farbar and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

[*]Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
[*]Under Optional Scan ensure "List BCD" and "Driver MD5" are ticked.
[*]Press Scan button.
[*]It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
[*]The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.[/list]

rbrown88:
Alright I'll begin running farbar.
I did just finish a malwarebytes scan and have the log attached just in case. This was just before the reply.

rbrown88:
Here's the farbar logs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version