Author Topic: Service ticket not addressed  (Read 9161 times)

pdobrick

Service ticket not addressed
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:45:01 PM »
  I am being double billed for the Secureline. I paid for a year and now being charged monthly. I did place a service ticket as instructed on Feb 11 but it has never been addressed. Will be charged again monthly soon....I don't want to cancel the service but if that what it takes....I can't speak to anyone by phone and service ticket not addressed....what else can I do??

Offline OndraM

Re: Service ticket not addressed
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:59:18 AM »
Hi,
Sorry for your problems. We will find someone that will attend to your issues, fix the billing and return any overpayments. You will be contacted soon.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:46 AM »
  I am being double billed for the Secureline. I paid for a year and now being charged monthly. I did place a service ticket as instructed on Feb 11 but it has never been addressed. Will be charged again monthly soon....I don't want to cancel the service but if that what it takes....I can't speak to anyone by phone and service ticket not addressed....what else can I do??
did the reply on the ticket from 3/3/2014 resolved this issue?
Quality is also a feature.

jmarasr43

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 03:07:38 PM »
  I also have not heard anything about my ticket that was filed on March 7,2014 i was unable to install the avast program therefore i requested a refund,my ticket # isqjg-993-18262,my credit card has not received the credit as of today 03/12/14,can someone get my refund taken care of?         Gerald  Marafioti

jmarasr43

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 03:05:09 PM »
I am fed up with there customer service as far as billing issues are concerned,it is impossible to talk to a live person as far as billing issues are concerned,i would never recommend Avast to any one,they billed my credit card in just one minute,yet it is taking forever to get a refund i am entitled to ,well my next call will be to my credit card company & i will not pay for something i did not get,AVAST HAS VERY,VERY POORE CUSTOMER SERVICE SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline OndraM

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »
I am sorry to hear that. This is a forum concerning my.avast.com portal.

Since I don't even have the incriminated ticket number, so it is very to provide any kind of help.

jmarasr43

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 12:51:28 AM »
This is my ticket #qjg-993-18262,dated 3-7-14,any help would be appreciated.   Gerald  Marafioti

jmarasr43

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 03:34:47 PM »
   Still haven't been contacted,which doesn't surprise me with the HORRIBLE customer service that you people have,doesn't matter any more the credit card company has been notified,you can deal with them now,I AM THROUGH WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Vladimir Hornicek

• Avast team
  • Customer Retention Supervisor
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »
We just replied in your ticket ID: qjg-993-1826 .

jmarasr43

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 08:05:50 PM »
   Mr. Vladimir  Hornicek,i have read your response to my ticket #qjg-993-18262 the only way you can solve this problem is to give me the refund that i have originally asked for,i can not install your product on my computer,nor do i want to install it on my computer,i have already contacted the credit card company,& they are waiting for your response. As i have said before ,the only thing i will accept is a full refund,as i requested before.

Thank You for your help in this matter,

Gerald Marafioti

Offline OndraM

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 09:40:31 AM »
I am locking this topic since it has nothing to do with my.avast.com.