Author Topic: My phone is locked  (Read 1668 times)

Siphy

My phone is locked
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »
A long while ago, I started to use the Avast Anti-Theft program but then a little while later I figured that I didn't need it anymore so I uninstalled it. Not realizing it, a piece of the anti-theft program was still in my phone, rooted into my phone. I came to this realization when I re-activated my phone after a long time being deactivated and I had to update its profile, if anyone's wondering my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Precedent from StraightTalk, and as soon as I updated and everything the Avast anti-theft went into action and locked me out.

I completely forgot the PIN and now I'm stuck with a activated phone that I paid almost $50.00 to reactivate but yet I can't use it. About a week ago, I made a post in one of this thread for help but no one hasn't responded yet so I'm making a new thread.

Hopefully, some one can help me out here and see if my phone can be rescued in some type of way without having to pay another phone. Thank-you all in advance, I really appreciate it. Have a good one.