Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

Xfinity Constant Guard?

<< < (2/6) > >>

midnight:
I've had Xfinity for years but did not install Constant Guard because it does include Norton.

CraigB:

--- Quote from: -midnight on March 06, 2014, 08:05:45 PM ---I've had Xfinity for years but did not install Constant Guard because it does include Norton.

--- End quote ---
Can you read ::), it is included with the purchase but still requires to be downloaded and installed, it is written in plain text on the website as well as the link to install Norton highlighted in the UI

midnight:
Yes, I can read.  I've also talked to Xfinity Customer Support, asked about Constant Guard and was told it included Norton Anti-Virus. 

CraigB:

--- Quote from: -midnight on March 06, 2014, 08:18:14 PM ---Yes, I can read.  I've also talked to Xfinity Customer Support, asked about Constant Guard and was told it included Norton Anti-Virus.

--- End quote ---
I thought you said you'd had it for years, you are so full of it you're about to burst ::)

Maybe this link will show some more http://constantguard.comcast.net/home/index.html Norton is given as a bonus for purchasing Xfinity.

Also look at the pic and read it for yourself Once you have Constant Guard up and running, download Norton Security Suite for top-rated protection against viruses and other online threats

midnight:
I have had Xfinity Internet, TV and Phone for years. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version