Author Topic: A 23+ million watched video on YouTube  (Read 6271 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
The best things in life are free.

Offline Secondmineboy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: A 23+ million watched video on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:35:36 PM »
Well that video is discusting.

My Print Factory where i make my apprenticeship printed some Flyers for them a few months ago. ;)
Windows 10 1909, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD, 1366 by 768 LCD Screen, Intel Core i3 5010U Dual Core, Intel HD Graphics 5500
HUAWEI P30 Pro. Android 10

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 02:15:33 AM »
Well that video is discusting.
Discusting? (disgusting)? Why?

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 07:17:17 PM »
That is not disgusting. Children need to be fed and nurtured where ever they may be.
Whether hunger and horrible living conditions exist, they exist in every country on this
planet. Children suffer not only in Syria but also the USA, the UK, China, third world countries.
I could go on but you get the picture. One time after visiting New Orleans while returning home
we drove by people living in what could barely be called shacks. The children were wearing
what was hardly any clothing at all and were playing without shoes. Poverty and despair is
everywhere. It's sad that those with money don't help any more than they do. Myself I live
below the poverty line here in the USA. I pay my CATV bill so I can have access to the internet.

And we complain about the price of a beer or a gallon/liter of gas.

And we have people starving.  :-X

edit...
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

AdrianH

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 07:35:11 PM »
That is not disgusting. Children need to be fed and nurtured where ever they may be.
Whether hunger and horrible living conditions exist, they exist in every country on this
planet. Children suffer not only in Syria but also the USA, the UK, China, third world countries.
I could go on but you get the picture. One time after visiting New Orleans while returning home
we drove by people living in what could barely be called shacks. The children were wearing
what was hardly any clothing at all and were playing without shoes. Poverty and despair is
everywhere. It's sad that those with money don't help any more than they do. Myself I live
below the poverty line here in the USA. I pay my CATV bill so I can have access to the internet.

And we complain about the price of a beer or a gallon/liter of gas.

And we have people starving.  :-X

edit...

+1

I have friends in the Ukraine , they live in a small apartment block in a major city. They now have a homeless family living in the stairwell ........... tiny kids, new baby, hungry and frightened, nowhere else to go.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 07:35:55 PM »
I think this is more of a lost in translation (English not as native language) not disgusting, more like disturbing, distressing, etc. etc.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Secondmineboy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 07:37:39 PM »
Yep. Youre right there.

My native language is german. So thats sometimes not really helpful. :)
Windows 10 1909, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD, 1366 by 768 LCD Screen, Intel Core i3 5010U Dual Core, Intel HD Graphics 5500
HUAWEI P30 Pro. Android 10

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 02:16:12 AM »
Yep. Youre right there.

Never mind. It's not mine either :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 02:40:22 AM »
Yep. Youre right there.

You're English is much, much better than my German (Spoken not Written), learnt during three tours of duty at Army barracks in Osnabrück and Detmold.

My major problem was most of the German people I mixed with spoke good English. Unfortunately I haven't been back to Germany for over twenty years or more, so much of what I learnt I have forgotten.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 03:24:43 AM »
Being raised in an 'extended' German Family with Grandparents only speaking Deutsch, I could speak and write fluently when I was a teenager; Not so much any more.
Family rule was "when you have extra, you share. No matter whether Food, Money or Advice. ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:39:39 AM by schmidthouse »

Offline abruptum

• Massive Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »
Save the children in Syria by forcing USA,UK,France,Turkey,KSA etc. to stop supplying cannibalistic degenerates,so called rebels
(ISIL,Al Nusra Front,Islamic Front) with weapons.
There is no moderate opposition in Syria.That is fairy tale.I support SAA and President Bashar Al Assad.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/07/353731/isil-executes-civilians-in-syria-video/

This is reality,not propaganda created for the purpose of military intervention against sovereign country with legitimate government.

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 02:19:31 PM »
This thread was not started for a political discourse.
It's about people suffering irregardless of politics.
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 03:34:54 PM »
Save the children in Syria by forcing USA,UK,France,Turkey,KSA etc. to stop supplying cannibalistic degenerates,so called rebels
(ISIL,Al Nusra Front,Islamic Front) with weapons.
There is no moderate opposition in Syria.That is fairy tale.I support SAA and President Bashar Al Assad.

hxxp://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/07/353731/isil-executes-civilians-in-syria-video/

This is reality,not propaganda created for the purpose of military intervention against sovereign country with legitimate government.
I'm always amazed at the negativity of some. No matter what the cause, there are always those that need to turn every good deed
into something sinister.
Usually they are also the ones who never seem to get involved in an attempt to resolve what is an actual crisis.
World hunger happens to be an enormous problem in almost all counties including those that are considered rich countries.
I participate on a regular basis with a local Food Bank in an effort to bring food to those in my home community who need a helping hand.
Sometimes, help is more important than synassism. Keep politics out of posts that have nothing to do with politics.
Do a good deed every day of your life and, you'll outlive immortality. You may not live forever but, you can at least enjoy your life while you
spend it on this earth. Bringing some joy to others who usually have none is one such way. :)
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline abruptum

• Massive Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 04:20:00 PM »
@bob3160
You're good person,but I've seen this before.This campaign to save the children in Syria is nothing more than an attempt
to convince American public that military intervention is the only option to stop the suffering of the children in Syria.
USA is the cause of the problem and not the solution.USA is also cause of the problem in Ukraine.
About Ukraine and US foreign policy by Paul Craig Roberts who served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in Reagan Administration:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article182587.html

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
Again...keep any and all politics out of the forums.