Author Topic: Service ticket not addressed  (Read 5057 times)

MOGO

Service ticket not addressed
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:04:58 PM »
3 days ago I submitted a ticket about correcting billing on my auto-billing: I needed to update my credit card information. The avast website did not complete the process or at least didn't indicate such. Using the phone number supplied on the avast website provided me billing support only online (this didn't work), and technical support provided a phone number that replied only in Spanish!

As of today I have not received a reply to my ticket. 

Like most I am very apprehensive about a software company that does not provide phone support, and even more ignores online 'ticket' requests - a method to delay support until it is convenient for the company.

You product appears to be working well on all 10 of my laptops, but I'm very disappointed with your customer response. I'm aware you are the largest anti-malware provider in the world but if word of poor support gets out, you might not be.

rwm59

Re: Service ticket not addressed
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 09:57:11 PM »
Yes, Agreed

Very poor customer service.
I was over billed and submitted two tickets. But as of yet I have not heard a word.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
Re: Service ticket not addressed
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 10:44:43 AM »
Yes, Agreed

Very poor customer service.
I was over billed and submitted two tickets. But as of yet I have not heard a word.
Would you mind to provide me your ticket number? I can check in the system where it got lost...

thank you
Quality is also a feature.