Author Topic: Call Me Crazy But...  (Read 1408 times)

plsrepli

Call Me Crazy But...
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »
I have noticed the following behavioral changes since updating to the latest version of Avast (v2016).

I am running Win 8.1 using FF 28.0 and photofiltre form my graphics modifications. Now, both work just fine with Avast disabled; however, once I enable Avast, I have noticed the following changes:

FF28.0 - You cannot drag the right-hand scroll bar and gracefully move the slider up and down. It hangs and you have to regrab it (works great with Avast disabled).
FF28.0 - On any webpage, it is difficult to highlight text, right-click, and copy same (works great with Avast disabled).
In Photofiltre, when trying to utilize the draw a square and capture function, it doesn't work. (works great with Avast disabled).

I'm sure there are more issues yet to be discovered; however, this is a show-stopper for me if not fixed. If yours works OK, then I'm pleased to know that as well.

Best regards,

plsrepli
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:01:29 PM by plsrepli »

plsrepli

Re: Call Me Crazy But...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:17:07 AM »
Hmm... After receiving the Avast 140325-1 update, everything seems to be working just fine now. Probably was just my imagination in the first place. Cheers to all!