Author Topic: Complaint regarding poor phone service from Avast  (Read 8132 times)

HibsFan

Re: Complaint regarding poor phone service from Avast
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 01:04:18 AM »
No offence chaps but I can't even get this team to answer a complaint. I already don't trust their tech team with controlling machine and right now I'm too anxious to hand it over to someone on the forum linked to the same company I believe are providing a very poor service.

Talk about paranoia lol.

Offline Michael (alan1998)

• Massive Poster
  • Volunteer
Re: Complaint regarding poor phone service from Avast
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 02:21:13 AM »
Essexboy is not linked to Avast! at all. He is a volunteer. YOu can find him all over the web. If you'd like proof of this... He teaches at GeekstoGo.

You can find him Here: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/user/177837-essexboy/.

OTL is a diagnoistic tool. Essex is trained in how to remove any remnants. He only wants to help, we want this Third Party Support as bad as you do.

BTW, OTL doesn't reveal any personal Info (Maybe Country (But not your adress for example 100ABC street, Dryden, Ontario, Canada)). I'll post mine so you can see what it does.

No offence chaps but I can't even get this team to answer a complaint.

AVAST! doesn't usually answer, they just deal with it and move on. If you really want an answer. Email riley@avast.com and specificly ask for an answer back. When I make support tickets (To give new samples of viruses). I've never gotten an answer except once when they needed a bit more info.

Edit: Unless they have the tags (MOD, ADMIN, GLOBAL MOD or AVAST TEAM!) they aren't linked to AVAST!.

Will attach OTL when done.

Edit #2: Looking at OTL, they dind't even get my country right. No personal info revealed
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:30:18 AM by Michael (alan1998) »
VOLUNTEER

Senior Security Analyst; Sys Admin (Linux); Forensics/Incident Response.

Security is a mindset, not an application. Think BEFORE you click.