Author Topic: Renewed avast! license, new license not showing up in https://my.avast.com/en-us  (Read 2753 times)

Offline leftisthominid

I just bought a 1yr 3PC renewal of avast! IS through the avast! user interface. I inserted the new license in two of my three computers, and they took and said I have 422-some days on my subscription.

For some reason my license did not show up on https://my.avast.com/en-us/#licenses, and when I went to the my devices tab, the computers still said expiry on 6/28/14 instead of 6/28/15 and gave me a link to the old license. In response, I disconnected them and reconnected them to my avast! account. Now when I go on my devices it says

License Detail:
    N/A
Expiration Date:
    6/28/2015
Subscription Status:
    Valid

(which is progress), but my.avast.com still does not list my new license online...

I tried to call support, but the old lady on the line was useless and was not understanding the problem.

Anyone have an idea what is going on? Thanks!

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
The account web page may take a while to catch up.  Have another look tomorrow

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
I'd give it a few days. Sometimes there are delays. Neither the delay nor your my(dot)avast(dot)com have anything
to do with the functionality of your installed avast. As long as you have avast running on your machines you are good
to go.

You do "not" need a my(dot)avast(dot)com account for your avast to work.
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.