Author Topic: Improvements  (Read 2432 times)

joooo

Improvements
« on: July 15, 2005, 02:30:56 AM »
Suggestions. 
To more detail the resutado one of the sweepings.  To improve the simple interface "without skins".  To improve the appearance of the boxes of acknowledgments of detection, update those that appear in the bar of tasks, therefore are not legal.

Zorg

Re: Improvements
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 03:00:58 AM »
Simple User Interface w/o skin is excellent. There is nothing to improve.

I also have one brilliant idea for future development: make change of AVAST icon in the system tray and suspend small letter "a" with big letter "A". Small letter looks a little bit inferior, unresolved. Also, suspend round icon with shielded icon.

P.S. My English is very poor so my ideas do not look as brilliant as they are.  ::)

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 03:53:08 AM »
You should post your wishes in wishlist thread. Btw, there is nothing to be improved when it comes to simple interface. It looks perfectly clean and useful. Martin (Alwil's graphic designer) knows exactly what he is doing.
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

MFB

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 05:10:52 AM »
joooo, you need to take a break, you already gave alwil soo many suggestions.  Most of them they don't need to be change cause they're already perfect. ;D