Author Topic: App locking crashing?  (Read 2546 times)

Fusionn

App locking crashing?
« on: May 21, 2014, 09:46:54 PM »
Hello Avast and all Avast user! Im pretty happy with Avast anti virus to my PC and my mobile. But seems i have an annoying problem i have created a folder on my Xperia Z1 android version 4.4.2 named that folder to private and moved three apps to that folder that i have locked thro avast lock app. Those app i have is my bank (swedbank swedish bank) and mobile bank ID that i use to login to my bank and the Swedish Tax Agency (when i doing the tax declear and other stuff). Okay the problem is i have set an avast pin code and locked the swedbank app when i start the app enter my 4 digits pin code when it accept and i get further ahead the avast i get this pop up message "Avast! Mobile Security has unfortunately been stopped" so then i get the pin code up again so i can type same message it happens like 3-5 times then it working.

Sometimes during this Avast MS is shutting down by it self so i need to start it again or it works fine but still getting those message everytime i open the swedbank app. I have tryed app lock to Facebook Google Play Album and other stuff to see if it happens also there but no problem at all. So i dont know if its any bug with Avast or the Swedbank app dont allow to be locked.

EDIT: My Z1 is not rooted
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:48:32 PM by Fusionn »

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: App locking crashing?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
Hi,

if you explain to me what you mean by "folder" to which you moved your apps, I might be able to help (or at least try). You also say that you moved three apps there. Is it crashing on all three of those apps or only on the Swedbank one? If you move the app outside of the folder, does it still crash?

Filip

Fusionn

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 10:01:37 PM »
Hi again Filip. Sorry for not to be clear :) Yeah Tax Agency app is working and mobile bank id working fine not swedbank. The folder i talked about i moved swedbank app towards the tax agency map then i got an pop up for a new "folder" there i can sort my apps so its more easy to find them for me. Like i have one folder for games one for social media one for music etc. I tryed to move swedbank app out from the map but same message moved it back in again same message.

And yes again its only crash on swedbank app.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:17:37 AM »
OK, so I guess it's a problem with the specific app. Is it exactly this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.swedbank.mobil or some other?

Filip

Fusionn

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 11:22:07 PM »
Yes Filip its the right one seems then i need to contact my bank about this then and see what they are saying. If ain't anything more i or you or avast can do then thank for your help :)

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 07:31:08 AM »
I'll look at it to see if I could fix it on our end :)

Filip

Fusionn

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 04:11:27 PM »
Thanks Filip will contact Swedbank also about this problem cheers happy weekend :)