Author Topic: The maximum storage size of your Google Drive account has been reached  (Read 22785 times)

REDACTED

Sorry, but I told you that I'm working on it. It's not as easy as you may think...
I have fix on the stage server at this moment, hopefully it will be deployed soon.

thank you ^^ as many people here, I hope this will be fixed on the production server as well

Offline Jenda Kolena

• Avast team
Should be fixed. Just have restarted production servers and so far one single notification of this type sent (during 10 minutes), before it was like 60 per second :-/
Please confirm that this message has stopped showing (except case that it's right).
Thanks for staying with avast!.

REDACTED

Same exact problem here:

I receive this failure message on a regular basis. There are two different errors received.
Backups from the phone say "Backup problem: The Google Drive target folder was not found."

manual backups seem to work, although I can't see them on my Google drive.

Offline Jenda Kolena

• Avast team
Backups from the phone say "Backup problem: The Google Drive target folder was not found."
Watch out the https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=151115.0, this is known problem after re-authorization... Or is there a connection to the "maximum storage size of your Google Drive account has been reached" message?

What's difference between "manual backups" and "backups from phone"?

REDACTED

I am very new to this.  I chose this system to back up my mobile phone photos, music etc, but it has been a problem from the get go and I paid $19.99 for this piece of crap software!!!  I just want to back up my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my PC.  My PC backs up automatically to an external drive which is kept safe etc.  I keep getting these error messages about Google drive reaching its limit and I cannot see from this post that there really has been much of a fix.  What i would like is my money back and to delete this app.  If I can't get my money back will Avast re-bill me for another year this time next year???  Is there some kind of opt out function so this time next year they won't take another installment?  I am just sick and tired of mucking around with this program.

Tanya

REDACTED

I had many problems with backing up.

Kept getting notifications saying Drive Folder could not be found, maximum storage reached, invalid credentials and error connecting to server.

I disabled and reconfigured through Avast's web portal and on app, as well as uninstalled multiple times.

What seemed to have worked for me is turning off Google's 2-Step Verification. I think for me (and possibly others), there was some type of connection issue when having Google's 2-Step verification enabled.

After turning that off 2-Step I:
-disabled GDrive through Avast's web portal
-uninstalled and reinstalled app
-reconfigured everything.

Haven't had a notice or error since.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:32:04 PM by siah.jr »