Author Topic: "Sorry, We can't work with you"  (Read 12063 times)

REDACTED

Re: "Sorry, We can't work with you"
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 06:42:09 AM »
I still have not received any response to my request to transfer me from Grime Fighter to PREMIER which I sent on 31 st OCT. Your response would be appreciated. henros1.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 06:21:08 PM »
I still have not received any response to my request to transfer me from Grime Fighter to PREMIER which I sent on 31 st OCT. Your response would be appreciated. henros1.

Read Post #13  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 06:01:49 AM »
Why are you not able to work with me when I asked politely to transfer a NON WORKING program purchased in GOOD FAITH from AVAST to PREMIER AVAST PROTECTION for the SAME amount of money. I would appreciate your cooperation on this issue.  henros1

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 06:29:49 AM »
1]
Henros, refund can take 10 business days (2 weeks).
You really should learn how to have patience.

2]
You can't get a refund for a product and at the same time getting another product for the money you paid.

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
So what should I do if I got the sorry, we cant work with you? ask for refund or wait? I got it today, and after a couple of hours show me that message..... I have high expectations with this company....

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
Hi davidber,

Unfortunately I suggest you to open a support ticket and ask for a refund.  The message you received is one we display when we check the registry on your PC.  In some cases, GrimeFighter determines that it should not run to avoid any potential issues with the registry. 

We are going to be adding a feature in the early 2015 that will make this check on the PC before offering GrimeFighter for purchase.  That way we will avoid the situation you encountered where you received this error message post-purchase.

Very sorry this has happened and post back here if you have any issues with the refund.

Thanks,

davidek