Author Topic: [Résolu] Menace détectée par avast toute les 5/10 minutes  (Read 14031 times)

REDACTED

Bonjour,

voilà je vous explique mon problème. Avast n'arrête pas de m'afficher la même fenêtre toute les 5 à 10 minutes, ça devient pesant.
Cela m'indique une menace détectée, mais après plusieurs scan avec avast, spybot, malwarebytes anti-malware, adwcleaner, etc... rien à faire.
Aucun de ces logiciels ne détecte de menace. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît, je ne sais plus quoi faire.

Merci

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:51:58 PM by black_storm_83 »

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
bonjour.

vous écrivez en anglais, je vais poster d'abord les instructions et les logiciels malveillants dissolvant   donner continuité.

Télécharger OTL sur votre bureau
Lien secondaire www.itxassociates.com/OT-Tools/OTL.exe
• Double-cliquez sur l'icône pour l'exécuter. Assurez-vous que toutes les autres fenêtres sont fermées et de le laisser fonctionner sans interruption.

sélectionnez Tous les utilisateurs

• Sélectionnez LOP et Pureté
• Dans la boîte d'analyse personnalisée collez ce dans
netsvcs
BASESERVICES
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
rpcss.*
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Cliquez sur le bouton Run Scan. Ne changez pas les paramètres, sauf indication dit de le faire. Le scan ne prendra pas longtemps.
• Lorsque l'analyse est terminée, il va ouvrir deux fenêtres de bloc-notes. OTL.Txt et Extras.Txt. Ceux-ci sont enregistrés dans le même endroit que OTL.

• Fixez les deux journaux
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:38:11 PM by jefferson santiag »

REDACTED

Hello,

Sorry for the late. I downloaded OTL and did the scan with the settings you told me, but in the end I get the text file "OTL.txt". I didn't have "extra.txt".

OTL.txt attached
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:02:41 PM by black_storm_83 »

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
Hi the problem file is one of the Java dll's .  Normally I would use Combofix to locate the exact file but, as you have windows 8 that will not work

I will try FRST and see if that will help me locate it, if not then you may have to uninstall Java temporarily and I will remove the remnants

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Select both shortcut  and additions at the bottom
  • Press Scan button.

• It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from. 
  • Please attach all 3 logs generated.

REDACTED

Ok

FRST.txt, Shortcut.txt and Addition.txt attached

REDACTED

Hi,

I uninstalled Java from my pc but the problem is still there  :(

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
OK I am currently trying to locate the malware but it is very well hidden, as you are on 8.1 my tools are limited...  But I will get it :)

REDACTED

Thank you for giving me your valuable time  ;)

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
I will initially empty all your temp folders, does this appear in all browsers ?

Warning This fix is only relevant for this system and no other, using on another computer may cause problems

Be advised that when the fix commences it will shut down all running processes and you may lose the desktop and icons, they will return on reboot

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

Code: [Select]
:Commands
[CREATERESTOREPOINT]

:Commands
[resethosts]
[emptytemp]
[Reboot]
  • Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done

REDACTED

Thank you, the problem is solved. Thank you for your help and your time  ;)

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
Re: [Résolu] Menace détectée par avast toute les 5/10 minutes
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 03:39:20 PM »
OK looks like it was in one of the temp folders, hence I did not see it  :-[

Subject to no further problems   :)

I will remove my tools now and give some recommendations, but, I would like you to run for 24 hours or so and come back if you have any problems 

Now the best part of the day ----- Your log now appears clean  :thumbsup:

A good workman always cleans up after himself so..The following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset  System Restore points:

Download and run Delfix

: Keep Java Updated :

WARNING: Java is the #1 exploited program at this time. The Department of Homeland Security recommends that computer users disable Java
See this article and this article.
I would recommend that you completely uninstall Java unless you need it to run an important software.
In that instance I would recommend that you disable Java in your browsers until you need it for that software and then enable it. (See How to diasble Java in your web browser and How to unplug Java from the browser)

Now that you are clean, to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free programmes:

CryptoPrevent install this programme to lock down and prevent crypto ransome ware

Malwarebytes.

Update and run weekly to keep your system clean

It is critical to have both a firewall and anti virus to protect your system and to keep them updated.

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this little guide  Best security practices Keep safe  :wave:

REDACTED

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 05:50:36 PM »
Ok, all the tasks have been performed. Thank you again  :)

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 04:39:07 AM »
Ok, all the tasks have been performed. Thank you again  :)

Thanks once again essexboy for your help
problem was solved. :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:40:57 AM by jefferson santiag »

REDACTED

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 10:54:26 PM »
Bonjour à tous
J'ai le même problème, j'ai importé OTL et vous joins le .Txt
Je serai heureux de recevoir votre aide.
Merci d'avance

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:12 PM »
Bonjour à tous
J'ai le même problème, j'ai importé OTL et vous joins le .Txt
Je serai heureux de recevoir votre aide.
Merci d'avance

bonjour.

Votre alerte est un autre problème
vous écrivez en anglais?

S'il vous plaît télécharger Farbar Recovery Scan Tool et enregistrez-le sur votre bureau.

Note: Vous devez exécuter la version compatible avec votre système. Si vous n'êtes pas sûr de la version correspondant à votre système de les télécharger et d'essayer de les faire fonctionner. Un seul d'entre eux de s'exécuter sur votre système, qui sera la version correcte.

• Faites un cliquez droit pour exécuter en tant qu'administrateur (sous Windows XP cliquez sur Exécuter après avoir reçu le Windows Sécurité d'avertissement- Ouvrir un fichier). Lorsque l'outil s'ouvre, cliquez sur yes pour avertissement.
  • Sélectionnez  additions  à la base.
  • Appuyez sur Scan .

• Il va produire un dossier appelé  FRST.txt dans le même répertoire que l'outil est exécuté à partir.
  • S'il vous plaît joindre les deux journaux générés.