Author Topic: Does any body check the support tickets??? (#PFV-751-34371)  (Read 4308 times)

REDACTED

The product isn't working at all. I've open the ticket #PFV-751-34371, but nobody interested in it. MONEY BACK is the only suitable option.

How to get them back? Nobody has replied as well....

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Does any body check the support tickets??? (#PFV-751-34371)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 05:45:30 PM »
The product isn't working at all. I've open the ticket #PFV-751-34371, but nobody interested in it. MONEY BACK is the only suitable option.

How to get them back? Nobody has replied as well....

If you receive no response and you can take a moment, here is a topic link and information on potential steps to acquire a refund, and explain you specific situation to Adam Riley.
Read specifically Post #8
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=149866.0

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 05:34:56 PM »
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem than al8: I opened a ticket because GrimeFighter is not working for me too. I'm still waiting any answer...
I was very happy of Avast software until now.
All this messages about this one confirm that was a huge mistake to download and worst to pay for this!
Anyway, I will stop to recommend Avast! to my friends. This is absolutely unrespectful and a serious lack of professionalism.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem than al8: I opened a ticket because GrimeFighter is not working for me too. I'm still waiting any answer...
I was very happy of Avast software until now.
All this messages about this one confirm that was a huge mistake to download and worst to pay for this!
Anyway, I will stop to recommend Avast! to my friends. This is absolutely unrespectful and a serious lack of professionalism.

You've done what's necessary, now give the process time. Can take 10 business days.
As I have posted above, if you cannot find satisfaction follow the link I have provided.

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 10:02:32 AM »
Hi Valery,

As I mentioned in another thread, I will be glad to push your ticket through support for you if post the ticket number here.