Author Topic: malware notification- avast unable to stop or even detect it  (Read 2866 times)

REDACTED

Hi,
I am your paid unhappy customer. Avast detected me "Avast! Found Privacy Issues" 1 possible issues in Sniper Shoot Archery. I have immediately deleted this application and never used it after downloading. But even after deleting this application, Avast still shows this issues in my notifications. It is very frustrating and I am very unhappy with your product- I have even not found any customer support button in application! Do you think this is serious? Not offering any support to your honest paying customers??? I had to to go personal computer to report you that you are unable to protect me and your still send me useless notification. After clicking button "1 possible issues" Avast goes to main page of Mobile Security... I did scan- nothing found. I clicked Privacy advisor- no problem and no record of Sniper Shoot...

Will you notify me about deleted app forever? How to fix this issue? Do you take any responsibily of your app? You don't have any support button in your app so I am very unsure and unhappy..

Please help me asap

Thank you

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: malware notification- avast unable to stop or even detect it
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Check out this topic, one of the latest posts contain a workaround.

https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=151184.0

Filip

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »
hi avast keep picking up LauncherS3 as a malware and when i try to uninstall it it is unsuccessful. is LauncherS3 really a virus? and how do i get rid of it?

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 05:47:46 PM »
Hi,

what's the exact detection name?

Filip

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 05:53:20 PM »
LauncherS3