Author Topic: About AVAST FREE, SERIAL 2038  (Read 16650 times)

REDACTED

About AVAST FREE, SERIAL 2038
« on: July 11, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »
Hello Guys, as a comfort to my clients, I usually use Avast and a serial to keep the program forever as preferred antivirus. But a few days here, a new version: 2021.515 serial does not work ... Just another of about 300 days ... Could anyone help me? Avast I always use is FREE, in this case I see no problem in providing a serial that keeps FREE and without 'register'.

The last one I used was: C6788288R9977A0910-8P92KHP0 and even then not work anymore :/

Grateful for the assistance.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: About AVAST FREE, SERIAL 2038
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
Are you really thinking you'll get *any* help here with pirated versions of avast! Free?
Please, register avast! into avast! account and wait for the automatic renewal message...
For sure, sooner or later, the updater will block these installations.
The best things in life are free.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 01:16:56 AM »
Only the free version of avast is free and you have to get a new license for it each year.
The license is only valid for you (if you don't violated the terms for it), not for others!

For the paid versions you have to (big surprise!) pay!

If you mean clients as in customers, they all should get their own license.
Either the free one or the paid one. (Their choice)

Avast I always use is FREE
If I understand you correctly, you have customers. Which means you are using avast in a business environment. If so, it means you are not allowed to use the free version.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:19:58 AM by Eddy »

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 05:26:00 AM »
So...  You come to Avast's own web site and announce that not only are you pirating the software (outside the agreement of the EULA) but you're doing it as a business.  Brilliant!

Last I looked, you don't get to substitute your personal interpretation of the law for the actual law.

You see that little indicator down to the right that says "Logged"?   ::)

-Noel
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:27:43 AM by NoelC »

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 01:57:42 AM »
The Avast! is free. I'm not selling Avast!, Anyone can go on the internet and downloading, but I give the setup, I give the installation and compatibility with banking programs, programs for accountants, I do formatting and reinstalling the computer databases these programs, that people can not miss. And you're telling me that what I do is wrong? Okay, so you want me to leave AVG, Avira and other similar? Stop and think. Why I wore a serial code? To extend the use of Avast! free. And what I did when it was necessary to sell? I sold PREMIUM LICENSE PURCHASED THE SITE OF AVAST, or you want me to show the licenses? Have bought about 150 premium licenses of avast! And honestly, for a 'Senior Member' you're a lousy helping. I will leave for now KasperSky time to buy a paid account, because with the crappy support I've had, I can no more ask for help or complain.

Goodbye. Oh, and yes, I found a serial that extends the use of avast through 2038 and one for one year! Thankful for nothing

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 02:05:33 AM »
For starters using any license that was not supplied by avast is illegal and if it is the free version you are using then why do you need a license file at all ??? you can simply register it through the UI.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 02:34:37 AM »
Stop and think.
Yeah, exactly what you should do.
Especially the thinking part.
Read the EULA.
You are only allowed to use a free license on one system and each owner need to have his/her own license.
There is no license for the free version that lasts forever.
It is a one year license after which the user must get a new one.
And you're telling me that what I do is wrong?
Yes, that is what we are telling you.
I sold PREMIUM LICENSE PURCHASED THE SITE OF AVAST, or you want me to show the licenses?
No you didn't sold the licenses because you are not a affiliate of avast. So, if you did you conducted another illegal activity.
And honestly, for a 'Senior Member' you're a lousy helping.
Why would we help you doing illegal things? If you want to get prosecuted fine. But we don't.
Oh, and yes, I found a serial that extends the use of avast through 2038 and one for one year!
No you didn't. The one that you think is working till 2038 is already blocked. And the one for a year.... Wow, really hard to find > http://www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 02:48:53 AM »
...[all kinds of BS justification and obfuscation that nobody cares about]...

You simply don't get to substitute your personal interpretation of the law for the actual law.  The world doesn't work that way.

-Noel

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 07:32:42 AM »
Michel6,

What you can do for your job in installing Avast on these other PC's is to get an individual license for EACH machine.  That is the way it is designed.  All AV companies have become stricter in how they manage licenses, even for free versions.  So you can still do your job, but every machine needs a different license.  It is simple to do, you just complete an on or offline form and Avast emails a license back to you that you insert in the UI and click on it...done!  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 06:26:55 AM »
...[all kinds of BS justification and obfuscation that nobody cares about]...

You simply don't get to substitute your personal interpretation of the law for the actual law.  The world doesn't work that way.

-Noel

>>>>>>.

Avast is free. I did not see, I give. I nominate. I give the link to the download. Why ease into eternal wear, like I did by 2038? For the user to feel confident to buy the PRO. How do I sell PRO? I buy and pass a different value, how do I do that? I am a sales representative for several companies and usually resell the Avast! Pro by pre-defined values​​. Unfortunately, the serial I used the Avast does not work in the new version, but I figured out how to make it work, and I'M USING!

Anyway, boboca bye :)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 11:24:55 AM »
You're a sales representative and you have to ask how to sell avast in a legal way?  :P
The only thing you have proven to be is a thief.

REDACTED

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 11:19:27 PM »
il seriale non funziona e' troppo lungo chi mi aiuta ?'
help me!!!!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 11:22:11 PM »