Author Topic: I bought premium, how to activate in other devices?  (Read 1805 times)

REDACTED

I bought premium, how to activate in other devices?
« on: July 03, 2014, 01:18:30 AM »
hello. i have 2 devices that connected to the same avast account. i just bought premium on one device but though the other device is attached to the same avast account, it didn't activate. i don't have access to the other device for now, but still i want to activate. what can i do?

REDACTED

Re: I bought premium, how to activate in other devices?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 02:18:16 AM »
Hi there, you will need to log in to your Google account in which the premium version was purchased instead of the avast account on both devices. Hope this helps :-)

REDACTED

Re: I bought premium, how to activate in other devices?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:04:42 PM »
hi i have installed avast antitheft not premium and i have bought a licence on avast website but i don't know how to activate without entering the licence code on the physical device. i'd like to activate remotely.

please help. my phone has been stolen 3 months ago and i already have lookout premium on it but it's not enough. i've been able to locate it some weeks ago but i can't re-activate the locate function remotely on lookout i could do it with avast. avast would rock if it could be activated from distance online