Consumer Products > Avast Account (my.avast.com)

My Avast Improvement sugestions

(1/11) > >>

Tonanet:
Hello guys,

I have some suggestions for my avast website:

1- It shows the info (number of file, name of the detections, detection paths, date and scan type) of the last scan made on the device

2- A way to renew from my avast website the email registration on each device. When you have a lot of devices under your control, almost every weekend I must contact someone to connect in their machine just to renew the email registration, remove their old entry in my avast website under my account, and add their device again with the new email registration on my account...

3- Warn about outdated software in the machine (using the information from the software updater module)

Thanks for your time!

OndraM:
Thanks for your suggestions, keep them coming:

1. We can bring this info from the Info tab to the the Overview screen.

2. I am not sure if I understand what you mean: the devices get unpaired from your account and go archived? What types of devices? This would implicate a serious bug, but we need information.

3. There are some privacy concerns about storing and processing software update data, but once that is sorted out, this makes the top priority list.

Tonanet:
Hello Ondra!

Thanks for your reply.

1- Great! Also, it would be excelent if the On demand Scans Results also be available, not just the real time scans (webshield and file system shield).

2- When the free license expires, the device stops to submit info to my avast website. It says "License State: Expired" and Last Communication the date it has expired. No further updates happens, even the devices getting online after the expiration date. I only checked this behavior with laptop / PC... Not sure about Tablets and Mobiles.

3- Good luck with this!

Thanks for your time!

REDACTED:
I click at "my.avast.com -> Apps - > Forum".
Current tab go to this forum and new tab created (and go to this forum).
I think we should not implement both of these actions. Only one of them.

30.01.2015 fixed

REDACTED:
Hello, can you please send us your browser and operation system type and version? You should definitely stay on myAvast in your original tab!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version