Author Topic: My Avast Improvement sugestions  (Read 175856 times)

Offline OndraM

Re: My Avast Improvement sugestions
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »
We have put a date next to the "xxx time ago" format.

REDACTED

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 08:35:57 PM »
The coding itself seems very buggy. Going back and forth in menu will show different results under security details for example.

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 01:47:59 PM »
I would love the possibility to use Two (or Multi) factor authentication before being able to log into My Avast. The options to secure your devices with anti theft is great, but it would be terrible if these options fall into the wrong hands.

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 12:42:32 AM »
Hello,

I have other suggestions :)

1- Show the results for the last on demand scan of a device

2 - Show the results for the last browser clean up scan of a device

3- Be able to start an on demand scan or browser clean up scan on a device from my Avast website.

Thanks!

REDACTED

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2015, 09:53:28 AM »
Verification is not working when someone tries to listen to the letters from a mobile device because the video offered can not play. Is there a way to fix this at mobiles, because due to the size of the screen -it is limited compared to a pc-, the verification letters are not clearly shown on mobile device?

REDACTED

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 05:15:14 PM »
I use Avast Anti-Theft on all 4 of my devives (android mobiles). The myavast site desparatly needs these changes:

1. Ability to filter the notifictions in the notifications tab. If you have continuous tracking enabled there are thousands of notifications a day notifying when a position update has been recieved. The ability to just list notification types like for instance SIM change events would be fantastic.

2. Ability to view the telephone number associated with the SIM that has been inserted. If the SIM has no SMS credit or plan then you cant determin the number when you dont recieve an SMS from the device that has had the SIM change.

REDACTED

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 04:46:54 PM »
I can download my licenses.  I would also like to download my invoices, and be able to control the auto renew.   I can not do that currently.

REDACTED

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 04:13:32 PM »
I purchased a three year license but when I go to My Avast Account it says "You don't have any Avast licenses yet".
Also getting nag screen for renewal.  Any suggestions?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 04:14:56 PM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Kreed

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2015, 06:59:57 AM »
Please for the love of the gods do something about Webshield  drastically slowing down web browsers.  I love the Avast program but for the last few months since using Webshield  it doesn't matter what browser I use it slows it down dramatically  when its first opened. At times with explorer it locks the browser right up. With fire fox it delays opening the browser any where between 10 seconds to over 30 seconds. If Avast is going to provide such a service then the programmers need to smooth it out way more.

Running latest Avast version
No its not my computer

No its not registry issues

No its not malware

No its not a virus

No my computer has not been hacked.

I have run several programs including the Avast Grime fighter to cross reference and insure its not something else.

REDACTED

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 02:29:03 PM »
How I use a license to another system? For this it is necessary that from first system Avast be uninstalled?

Hello guys,

I have some suggestions for my avast website:

1- It shows the info (number of file, name of the detections, detection paths, date and scan type) of the last scan made on the device

2- A way to renew from my avast website the email registration on each device. When you have a lot of devices under your control, almost every weekend I must contact someone to connect in their machine just to renew the email registration, remove their old entry in my avast website under my account, and add their device again with the new email registration on my account...

3- Warn about outdated software in the machine (using the information from the software updater module)

Thanks for your time!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 03:40:15 PM »
How I use a license to another system? For this it is necessary that from first system Avast be uninstalled?
<snip quote>

This is unrelated to this topic.

But you should uninstall the first installation, otherwise installation on the second system could be detected as using one license on multiple systems. Worst case scenario, could result in the license number being blocked on all.

If you need any further advice on this, please start your own new topic here https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2.0.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »
pls how can i get my avast pin. i forgot it and my phone is totally locked. please help me. thanks.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2015, 04:09:47 PM »
pls how can i get my avast pin. i forgot it and my phone is totally locked. please help me. thanks.

If you browse the Avast Mobile Security for Android sub-forum you may well find your answer there or post your question there.

This topic relates to the my.avast.com account web page.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security