Author Topic: My Avast Improvement sugestions  (Read 175852 times)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: My Avast Improvement sugestions
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 09:51:44 AM »
pls how can i get my avast pin. i forgot it and my phone is totally locked. please help me. thanks.
-> http://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB127#artTitle (Restore forgotten PIN)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 06:06:41 PM »
Hi I would like to see Opera web browser added to protected browsers as I currently use this browser and find that password safe doesn't work with it plus a few other issues so would love avast (which is great) to sort this

REDACTED

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2016, 01:20:25 AM »
I also would like to see Opera added to the list of protected browsers. I find it easier to use than Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

REDACTED

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
Hi!
I propose to add more information about the device. For example, when I conducted a full scan last time.
Add the ability to group the connected device.

REDACTED

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 02:54:07 PM »
It would be great if when you submit a ticket item related to a refund request, that you would actually get a reply! Very unhappy with my ability to get customer service. Kevin

REDACTED

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2016, 05:39:09 AM »
Make the different voice styles downloads available here, especially for the current version because three choices for English voices when your Facebook page boasts 13 is very disappointing. Enjoyed having several voices to choose from here...

REDACTED

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2016, 05:43:12 PM »
Avast tells me i'm unprotected, won't let me sign in to 'contact' and i see lots of people with same unprotected problem. i'm not a geek and won't attempt all those obviously ineffective fixes. what is for sure is that avast has my money and makes it darn difficult to solve issues - much like too many other internet scams.

Hello guys,

I have some suggestions for my avast website:

1- It shows the info (number of file, name of the detections, detection paths, date and scan type) of the last scan made on the device

2- A way to renew from my avast website the email registration on each device. When you have a lot of devices under your control, almost every weekend I must contact someone to connect in their machine just to renew the email registration, remove their old entry in my avast website under my account, and add their device again with the new email registration on my account...

3- Warn about outdated software in the machine (using the information from the software updater module)

Thanks for your time!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:56 AM »
Avast tells me i'm unprotected...
Repair Avast:
1. Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs -> Avast
2. Click on 'Repair'.
3. Follow instructions.
4. Reboot.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2016, 12:17:19 AM »
I would recommend that avast does not hijack my firefox automatically without asking me during a routine update of avast. I have been an avast customer for 12 years. NO MORE. I am deleting my avast software and going with something else, that does not install unwanted default search engines such as yahoo and bing into my firefox. I am done being manipulated.

Offline themechman

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 10:21:06 PM »
How about challenging for a password when accessing "my account". My billing information was changed by a family member who attempted to upgrade the product without my permission.

Offline themechman

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 10:25:03 PM »
Also, I would like to be able to manage the products attached to my account.

If I want to remove a component from the suite remotely, I should be permitted to do so.

Offline falcongrey

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »
I've always been a fan of the referral program that Avast used recommendation tab. The only thing that disappointed me was that once you obtained it, there was no incentive to keep recommending more to the Avast software.

While I still recommend people to Avast, it would be nice if the incentive would reset after the free license expired allowing for the award once again for continued loyalty and recommendations.

Side note: I have no problems paying for this valuable software, in fact, when my free 3 year license finally expired I of course renewed with the paid subscription because it IS that valuable.

REDACTED

feature request: 2fa for my.avast.com
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
Please add support for 2fa authentication on my.avast.com (Google Authenticator, Yubikey...) - as you are able to track your device on your portal, a higher security would be much appreciated. Any plans to add this feature?

REDACTED

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2018, 03:50:11 PM »
Thanks Avast!

Offline badass

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2018, 10:32:18 PM »
I can't even find the stupid account?

I'm very close to ditching avast all together.  The last thing I want is to waste my Fing time with crap like this!
Dell 660S, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, Intel Core i3 3240, 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3, Avast Free