Author Topic: Grimefighter cannot connect to internet  (Read 3004 times)

REDACTED

Grimefighter cannot connect to internet
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:53:28 PM »
well i already buy this product almost 2 months but since the day i buy, i never used it because after i restart my computer it always say that cannot connect to internet, i press the refresh button but still the same !!!! HELP ME !!!! Maybe u can just refund my money back cause its useless..... sorry for my poor english !!! :D :D :D :D

REDACTED

Re: Grimefighter cannot connect to internet
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
also i already to restart my wifi but still the same, maybe just refund my money back !!!!! :o :o :o :o

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:27:14 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum.
You can open a support ticket here: http://support.avast.com.
Explain your issue in detail and what you want.
Once submitted, give the process 7-10 working days if requesting a refund. :)

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »
This inability to connect to the internet seems to be a very common problem, yet there don't seem to be any confirmed solutions in the forum that I could see.

Has this actually been resolved for anyone? If so, how?

I have ten PCs that are all configured differently (but all on the same Ethernet network with shared internet access) that I was going to use GrimeFighter on, but if there are no common solutions, it's not worth pursuing ten individual support tickets that may or may not work depending on the individual specs of each PC.

I did submit a support ticket [#YVC-331-16927], but I'm not optimistic based on what I'm reading.