Author Topic: Ошибка\опечатка на avast.ru (Fail to Avast.ru)  (Read 1748 times)

REDACTED

Доброе время суток, Господа. Дело в том что я заходил к вам на сайт (avast.ru) за последний месяц 2 раза, и оба раза заметил ошибку\опечатку. С начало я подумал вы заметите, но когда зашел 2-й раз заметил ее опять, и решил написать вам. Прошу прощения если я выбрал не ту категорию, просто я даже не знаю к какому типу относится мое письмо. Файл я приложу, если что, ошибка в слове "бесплатно" на ссылкой скачать. Спасибо огромное что вы есть. Удачи вам в будущем и гениальных идей. Всего доброго и хорошего дня.

In English (translate.google.ru)

Good time of day, Lord. The fact that I came to your site for the past month 2 times and both times noticed the error \ typo. From the beginning I thought you notice, but when I went 2nd time saw her again, and decided to write you. I apologize if I chose the wrong category, I just do not know what type of my letter. I will put the file, if that error in the word "free" on the download link. Thank you very much that you are. Good luck in the future and brilliant ideas. Do not pay attention to mymail, made ​​with good motives. All the best and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:13:58 AM by woolfrein_02rus »

Offline George Yves

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Help you I can
Re: Ошибка\опечатка на avast.ru (Fail to Avast.ru)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 12:20:33 PM »
Спасибо, но русский форум находится здесь: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=28.0
May the FOSS be with you!