Author Topic: Roll back - suggestion  (Read 13813 times)

Walker

Re:Roll back - suggestion
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 02:16:48 AM »
Yep... YOU would own the post  ;D ;D ;D

But I think as well as you a moderator could update the post  ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 02:19:28 AM by Walker »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2003, 02:27:15 AM »
Yep... YOU would own the post  ;D ;D ;D

But I think as well as you a moderator could update the post  ;)

Yes, of course, but I don't want the moderator change the post, I want user opinions and the moderators could not receive them, count and modify the score of the poll. If the user makes another post, we come back to the first situation: the necessity of making "rewievs" and "compilations". The avast! team does not have time for them and we, the users, will have to "filter" all the information...

I need a trully poll forum for this...  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Walker

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2003, 10:34:02 AM »

Yes, of course, but I don't want the moderator change the post, I want user opinions and the moderators could not receive them, count and modify the score of the poll. If the user makes another post, we come back to the first situation: the necessity of making "rewievs" and "compilations".

I need a trully poll forum for this...  ;)

Hi Tech,

Of course, I understand those things. Again it is only my 'thinking' but 'polling' takes us back to yet another long wishlist scenario (one poll for each feature ???). I thought the present wishlist could be used to get the "data" from ie who wants what/how many etc. rather than asking all over again in seperate polls. Then you could just modify your 'table compilation' if/when the present wishlist gets further input from users.

Perhaps Pavel is thinking that although the users of the forum are the ones that are most interested in development of Avast and are also a valueable resourse for feedback, but not necessarily representative of the entire Avast customer base?

However, as I've said, thanks and good luck with whatever your decision.  :)

I think we are going to be moved to general topics soon... we've wandered off-topic a little.  ;) :)
Walker.