Author Topic: AEA detects wrong IP PC&Service AEA can't automatically start after restart PC  (Read 2289 times)

REDACTED

Hello,

I have problems with AEA server.
First, I install AEA in Windows Server 2003. The service AEA server can't automatically start after restart the AEA server. Whereas I have set start type automatically but must be manually to start service AEA server.

Second, I do discovery network task in AEA and get the name,domain and IP PC. The IP PC is corret but after done push install task avast to client PCs, the IP client PC automatically changed to wrong IP in AEA.
Below attach the screenshoot. Have solutions for my problem?

REDACTED

did you follow all the settings that need to be made when installing AEA? Which account is the AEA service running on? Does that account have logon locally rights?

The second problem needs a bit more explanation:

You found all computers without agent and they report the correct IP address.
Then you deploy the client successful
And then the IP address of the client is wrong in the console?

What is the actual IP address of the client at that moment (check on the client itself please). Did you also install the firewall package ? If you do, try installing without the firewall (just to try)

REDACTED

did you follow all the settings that need to be made when installing AEA? Which account is the AEA service running on? Does that account have logon locally rights?

The second problem needs a bit more explanation:

You found all computers without agent and they report the correct IP address.
Then you deploy the client successful
And then the IP address of the client is wrong in the console?

What is the actual IP address of the client at that moment (check on the client itself please). Did you also install the firewall package ? If you do, try installing without the firewall (just to try)

Hello,

I have the solution for wrong IP address detection. Maybe there is routing problem in network. And there are two ethernet and two IP segmention for the AEA server PC.
I disabled one of them.
For the service AEA problem, I have followed all the settings when installing it. It's running with administrator account.
Maybe not a big problem, I think I will manually start the service if I restart the AEA PC.

Thank you for your response
 :)