Author Topic: I can not cennect by dial-up modem...  (Read 10195 times)

kakashi

Re: I can not cennect by dial-up modem...
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 07:03:25 PM »
Sorry! I'm not strong in language but now I can connect to internet. I think I modify Normal to High sensitivity option it became to that.

Offline Abraxas

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Perseverance Furthers...
    • PCLinuxOS-Forums
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »
 :P I just hate these kind of posts/threads. On the one hand as all the 'Evangelists' have said, they're ready and waiting to help...then this confusing lack of continuity in the information posted.
 :) Hopefully kakashi,  your problems are resolved.

Offline DavidR

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 07:35:06 PM »
Sorry! I'm not strong in language but now I can connect to internet. I think I modify Normal to High sensitivity option it became to that.
Changing the sensitivity of one of the scanners would have no effect on the ability to connect. You have to be able to connect for the scanners to scan files (no matter what the sensitivity).
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 09:36:40 PM »
Like David said, changing the sensitivity of the residents won't affect nothing the connection... It should be something different which is blocking your connection and I bet on the firewall. But, please, like Abraxas said, don't wait so long to post or we won't be able to help you and will need to read everything again and again...
The best things in life are free.