Author Topic: Grimefighter - Management Action Needed.  (Read 2266 times)

REDACTED

Grimefighter - Management Action Needed.
« on: September 14, 2014, 08:28:04 AM »
Well, this board is an eye-opener. I have been trying for 7 days to get this software to work and thought I doing something wrong. Now I see that it isn't me and there has been a problem with this product for months.
From the comments in various threads, I would suggest that this product is not suitable for general release. To continue to try dealing with it as an unstable launched product where responses from support can take up to 48 hours will just annoy people to the point where they will start becoming negative about avast!. This would be unfortunate as the main product is extremely good.
Rather than leaving support and development teams to front this obvious issue, the management of avast! should be writing to customers who have purchased the product explaining the limitations and what they are going to do about it with a defined timescale. They can also give users the option to 'hang on in there' or get a quick refund.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Grimefighter - Management Action Needed.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »
Hi and welcome
Many have expressed this concern.
I personally believe it's a valid concern, however I'm only a long time avast user and carry no notice or importance.
Unfortunately as we have seen before over the years, things like this have a real habbit of rearing up and biting you in the ass. :-\
Hopefully some positive action does occur