Author Topic: THE GRIMEFIGHTER NOT WORK  (Read 9145 times)

REDACTED

THE GRIMEFIGHTER NOT WORK
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:03:36 AM »
γεια σας ,  το πρόβλημα σε εμένα είναι ότι ενώ ξεκινάει την διαδικασία , μετά από λίγο περίπου 2-7 κάρμα μου σβήνει τον υπολογιστή , αυτό συμβαίνει και με σύνδεση ασύρματη και με σύνδεση καλωδίου . σας έχω στείλει αναφορά του προβλήματος 4 μέρες πρίν καθώς και αίτημα για επιστροφή χρημάτων . πείτε μου τι άλλο μπορώ να κάνω για την λύση του θέματος μου .
Επίσης σας προτείνω να αποσύρεται το προϊόν αυτό που δείχνει προβληματικό για χιλιάδες χρήστες ...

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: THE GRIMEFIGHTER NOT WORK
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »
Hello and welcome.
This is the English Forum, you can post in English here or you may have better luck in the Non English Forums here:https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »
hello, the problem to me is that while the process starts, after about 2-7 little karma turns me off the computer, and this is connected with wireless and cable. I have sent the problem report before 4 days and request a refund. tell me what else I can do to solve the issue of me.
We also propose to withdraw this product showing problematic for thousands of users

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »
hello, the problem to me is that while the process starts, after about 2-7 little karma turns me off the computer, and this is connected with wireless and cable. I have sent the problem report before 4 days and request a refund. tell me what else I can do to solve the issue of me.
We also propose to withdraw this product showing problematic for thousands of users

Hi and welcome,
I'm not sure about your 'specific' issues BUT there are issues with GrimeFighter and WIFI as some WIFI Adapters are not supported so connection is not achieved.
Also, when requesting a refund, the process can take 7 to 10 Business Days (2 weeks) or longer if the system is backed up with requests. :)

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 06:56:15 PM »
Thank you for your answer, what I am saying is that is online, the program starts running and after a few minutes turns off the computer without having completed PROCEDURE. if there is any solution please tell me ..
Thank you ..

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 07:09:53 PM »
Thank you for your answer, what I am saying is that is online, the program starts running and after a few minutes turns off the computer without having completed PROCEDURE. if there is any solution please tell me ..
Thank you ..

I understand, I personally cannot help with your specific problem. Hopefully, Avast tech will respond.

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »
Hello Giannis,

Please post your support ticket or order number here and I will make sure the refund is processed asap.

Regards

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 02:15:29 PM »
AYY-743-32870   22 September 2014 21:46   Arina Zhdanová   [ Private ]   Communication   On Hold   Normal

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 02:16:21 PM »
AIW-786-36630   15 September 2014 22:21   ioannis karakitsos   [ Private ]   Communication   Received   High

REDACTED

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 02:49:39 PM »
I uninstall GrimeFigiter after downloading the page you indicated when the program starts and writes me: it's not you, it's us
unfortunately the minions can not get into the deep, dark recesses of your computer at this time come back later
can no longer tired, and I want my money back

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 04:05:54 PM »
I have tried to attract avast attention to this topic.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 05:57:30 PM »
I have tried to attract avast attention to this topic.

I see Davidek (Avast team) responded once earlier in topic, however things seems to be moving at a snails pace.

REDACTED

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »
Purchased Grimefighter yesterday - will not load. Avast Tech support said that to solve the problem I would have to pay a further £79.99.  No thanks!!

Please return my £19.99 purchase cost.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 12:14:20 PM »
1. Avast Tech support said that to solve the problem I would have to pay a further £79.99.  No thanks!!
2. Please return my £19.99 purchase cost.
1. Report your experience to Adam Riley: riley[at]avast[dot]com
2. Submit a ticket: https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 07:55:54 PM »
Purchased Grimefighter yesterday - will not load. Avast Tech support said that to solve the problem I would have to pay a further £79.99.  No thanks!!

Please return my £19.99 purchase cost.

Just to add, I believe you spoke to a 3rd.Party Support tech service contracted by Avast. There have been hundreds and hundreds of complaints about the pressure sales/scare tactics users have been exposed to.
Follow Asyn's direction and report your experience in detail.