Author Topic: I got Charged by Dri*Avast Software PLS HELP !!!!  (Read 26660 times)

Offline Prabhjot3

Re: I got Charged by Dri*Avast Software PLS HELP !!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2020, 10:31:51 PM »
The same happened to me few days ago! I got charged $100 by DRI*AVAST/ Software and there was NO renewal due and NO warning and NO reciept to explain what I was charged for.
I feel cheated by Avast!!

I did what has been suggested here by contacting in the form a few times and order id 00000000 but there is no reply!!

Did anyone get Avast team to reply back? Pleas advice how to proceed!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2020, 01:13:46 AM »
The same happened to me few days ago! I got charged $100 by DRI*AVAST/ Software and there was NO renewal due and NO warning and NO reciept to explain what I was charged for.

I did what has been suggested here by contacting in the form a few times and order id 00000000 but there is no reply!!

First posting multiple tickets could actually delay any response as they are dealt with in a FIFO (First In First Out) order this could set you to the back of the order.  Or they could consider duplicated as spam and be removed.

In your support ticket it is important to use the same email address related to your order or they would be unable to find your order.

The most common reasons for non receipt of a renewal notice email are:
Email in the Spam folder of your email provider or email program.
Typo in the email resulting in non-receipt.
The email address is no longer in use.

Not only do people get email responses, but in many cases they have also got an Avast Team member response, which you can see two in this very topic.
WinXP ProSP3/ Core2Duo E8300/ 4GB Ram/ avast! free 18.5.2342/ Firefox ESR, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro7.11.0/ DropMyRights/ WinPatrol+/ Drive Image 7.1/ SnagIt 10.0/ avast! mobile security
Windows 10 Home 2004 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 20.7.2425 (build 20.7.5568.598) UI-1.0.558/ WinPatrol+/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2020, 04:42:41 PM »

Hi,

I can see that your first contact with support was two days ago and the last contact was yesterday.

Offline accounts48

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2020, 12:32:07 PM »
Please can someone assist me?
I ordered online on 25th Sept 2019 and today(2020) I have a deduction from my account for DRI*AVAST with an excessive cost.
I have read the previous posts and tried to apply online for a refund, but I have to show the order ID and email address used in the original purchase.  Since I also have some business subscriptions for AVAST and I cannot find any email in Sept 2019 for the original purchase, I cannot find the ID and email.
What do I do.
I have tried to email the service department and have filled out many contact me forms, but no luck, I have even tried to call the help tel in UK, Australia and Canada(I am in South Africa)
I have today not received any emails to notify me that this deduction would be made from my bank and I have received nothing confirming the purchase, so I am still stuck without the order ID.
I have multiple email addresses that may have been used:  ***removed for privacy reasons ***  and ***removed for privacy reasons ***  and ***removed for privacy reasons ***
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 11:33:06 AM by r@vast »

Offline privet

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2020, 05:03:47 AM »
i have never purchased avast - but has got charged by DRI* Avast Software on Sept 8, 2020.
Please refund

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2020, 05:11:37 AM »
i have never purchased avast - but has got charged by DRI* Avast Software on Sept 8, 2020.
Please refund
-> https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Refund-request/
Win 8.1 [x64] - Avast PremSec 20.8.2428.B#3 [UI.562] - CC 5.72 - EEK - FF ESR 78.3 [NS/AOS/uBO/PB] - TB 68.12 - SB/CP/SL/DU.BC
Deutschsprachiger Bereich -> Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline accounts48

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2020, 09:14:37 AM »
Please don't worry to respond to my post, I have received an email from Avast support and they are assisting me to sort out the issue.

Offline madwithscam

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2020, 01:58:08 PM »
I was charged with 59,99€ without purchasing any product or receiving any mail from Avast on the 28th August.
On the 2nd August I have renewed 2 products each 69,99€ (ID 80677748100 and 80644535600).
Please refund the amount I did not allow.
I have not received any email with this 59,99€ purchase and I can not find it in my avast account.
Now i have unsubscribed all products and I do not wish to have avast anymore.
My bank was notified to block any payments to AVAST and I do hope you refund this amount.
Looking forward for your quick answer and refund.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:08:23 PM by madwithscam »

Offline rocksteady

• Advanced Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2020, 05:19:38 PM »
@madwithscam
Contact Avast for refund:
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Refund-request/

Offline jiko

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2020, 11:29:56 AM »
I`ve been charged 64,99 for yearly subscription even though i did unsubscribe before the end free trial period. I did not recognise the payment on my paypal so I logged in complain with paypal, who responded that the payment was authorised and I am not eligible for refund. After googling I found out what the payment is for and that it is pay,ent for Avast. Asked for refund as it is unwanted subsription and they emailed me this :  We have checked your order with our distributor and we can confirm that your order was disputed.

Dispute status can appear only if customer asked his bank or PayPal to reverse the payment.

You should already have payment back at your account otherwise please contact your bank for further investigation.

I definitely did not receive any money back and paypal closed the dispute as resolved because they say it was authorised payment. Can someone help me with this one, please.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2020, 09:24:31 AM »
I`ve been charged 64,99 for yearly subscription even though i did unsubscribe before the end free trial period. I did not recognise the payment on my paypal so I logged in complain with paypal, who responded that the payment was authorised and I am not eligible for refund. After googling I found out what the payment is for and that it is pay,ent for Avast. Asked for refund as it is unwanted subsription and they emailed me this :  We have checked your order with our distributor and we can confirm that your order was disputed.

Dispute status can appear only if customer asked his bank or PayPal to reverse the payment.

You should already have payment back at your account otherwise please contact your bank for further investigation.

I definitely did not receive any money back and paypal closed the dispute as resolved because they say it was authorised payment. Can someone help me with this one, please.

Hi,

This order was for Avast SecureLine VPN MD. We sent you an email on 9/15/20 saying "Your free trial period has ended, and you're now on a regular subscription plan" You placed the order into a dispute 9/18/20. This essentially locks us out of the process and prevents us from providing you with a refund because another party (PayPal or your Bank) is requesting the refund from Digital River on your behalf. In general it takes 5-7 business days to receive funds from the date that the refund request was processed.
That would mean that you should receive your money by the 29th of Sepetermber 2020. If PayPal on the otherhand said that they would not request the refund (from Digital River on your behalf), then please reply to our case/ticket id 11640262 (email) with that information as an attachment. Please PM me if you need any clarification.