Author Topic: Avast 2014 Internet Security has slow down all computer in my Business  (Read 2261 times)

REDACTED

Hi tech Team,

We have Purchased your Latest avast Internet Security 2014 with the last two weeks....we had Norton 360 which was uninstalled correctly before this and had no problems but now our computers have all slowed down and it now takes more time for the computers to run/process images in Coral Draw 15 and other tasks which is costing us Money and also has slowed down our normal everyday laptops with accounts programs etc. We brought a 5 user license and 4 computers have been installed with this same program....this is very important that we get this sorted for my customer please get back to me with a solution other wise we will have to require a refund and a different system to be but on...I have used avast personally for years and have never had these type of issues :-[

thank you

Sy - Computer tech

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Avast 2014 Internet Security has slow down all computer in my Business
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:00:34 AM »
What os/sp?
How exactly did you uninstall Norton?

Offline Juanjo

• Avast Reseller
    • Avast Antivirus España - Distribuidor y Mayorista Oficial
Re: Avast 2014 Internet Security has slow down all computer in my Business
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:32:11 PM »
Please, remember that Avast IS, Pro, Premier... are HOME products. This is a common confusion. The best products for business is the ENDPOINT product range, that have been designed specifically for the needs of businesses.

My advice to you is that try Endpoint on your computers and if it do well, make a refund of your previous purchase and buy Endpoint.