Author Topic: Help, 2 problems  (Read 1807 times)

REDACTED

Help, 2 problems
« on: October 16, 2014, 07:17:05 AM »
Hi all

1. I have set my avast app to take a picture automatically when the phone's pin number was entered wrongly three times. I deliberately enter my pin number three times, and the phone gets locked and website shows phone is stolen, but there is no picture uploaded.
When I go to my.avast.com and manually take a picture, I am able to download the pic taken.

2. Once the phone is locked, I always receive 5 text messages saying: Free Msg: unable to send message to (my friend's number here). Please try again without a symbol in the text.

Can someone please help, thanks.

REDACTED

Re: Help, 2 problems
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »
Just an idea, use the +country code in front of the number (I'm guessing it's a local number), or if you're using the +xxx phone number format, then try just a local number.

Just an idea.

All my contacts are in the international format, but I haven't tried the above feature.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 10:38:58 AM »
hello,

attention, I'm not sure, because it happened to me to change the SIM card and then receive the messages, but messages are international ... have you seen how much you are paying for each message?  :o

Obrigado

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 06:39:26 PM »
Well, that is little bit tricky, but you have to provide bad anything to unlock the phone actually four times (annoying, I know); strange symbol points to bad number format.