Author Topic: You won't believe your eyes  (Read 5986 times)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
You won't believe your eyes
« on: August 14, 2005, 06:34:31 PM »
Hi folks,

Some online scanners say they protect, but you cannot always trust them, click this link and see for yourselves:
http://www.malwareblog.com/?p=111

Anybody like to comment/

greets,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: You won't believe your eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »
That's interesting!  :o Paranoid scanner!

Yinyang4evry1

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 10:14:19 PM »
hmmm... i wonder? no comments here,

cheeries,

tim 8)<<i like this smile

martosurf

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 10:34:17 PM »
That's interesting!  :o Paranoid scanner!

and turtle-like too!! i wonder how some products are so cool like avast! and another don't (NAV's the TURTLEST!) :P

Yinyang4evry1

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 11:13:54 PM »
lol

tim 8)

martosurf

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 11:39:01 PM »
hey tim, referring to your post about what your family says, just think you have to tender to balance your mind, emotions, body and spirit, as my aikido sensei says.

I used to be a hard-head and think i knew everything and was perfect and always right... and found myself be the biggest fool i ever know.

take care about who you love tell you, but keep in mind YOUrself, sometimes some people doesn't understand us but that didn't say they're wrong or we are wrong.
talk to friends, chat with people in peru, france, japan, london, new york, mexico, buenos aires, south africa, australia, kiev, bosnia, hungary, etc. etc. etc. you know, we live in an enormous reality, almost infinite is we think in our short life span -1 hundred with a lot of luck-.

bob marley sings some good things... and so another profets around the world. watch out the "conversation with God" topic in this forum and talk a bit with the man who post it, he seems very clever and good-hearted  (plz send my good vibrations to him !!)

just remember: this is your life, don't let anybody, nor The System take it out.

hey, when i was younger i wanted to be SUCCESSFUL (YEAH!! in CAPITAL LETTERS).. now, i just wanna be happy :)

have a nice life!

Yinyang4evry1

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 11:47:44 PM »
did you ever accomplish your dreams? :'(
ya know hearing the nice side of the world, I should use my mind to overcome those who are conceited about themselves and cruel to the disabled.
because i stated to my family, I think this life is already he%%
and the bad people are the demons to torture us

remember to send ur g.vibr. to the man that wrote prayer with GOD,

tim

I love aikido but never got to learn it

martosurf

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 12:02:30 AM »
did you ever accomplish your dreams? :'(

i can happylly  tell u i'm on my way, it's all in your mind, about you see the things, remember einstein relativity theory, it applies to every sphere of human and nature existence...
tim, i'll gladly hold a good chat with you but i think this antivirus forum isn't the right place LOL :-D :-D :-D
so, how about email me? you'll find the address behind marley's picture, see ya!!!

avast! rules!!

Ricky2005

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 10:45:49 PM »
the link in http://www.malwareblog.com/?p=115 right

when you test it if it says connection timed out in firefox will it do any danger to you pc if you haven't download it?

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
My dear Ricky,

All links that I put here are safe, other links are asked to be removed by the moderators, or crippled by putting xxx or something like that. This particular link is checked by Dr.Web Anti Virus browser plug-in link checker version  4.32.2 Last update 2005-08-18, 22:50:16, it returns  the link file : 6935 bytes ?p=115 archive HTML OK ?p=115/Script 0 OK ?p=115 OK.
So the link checker checked this link against the global update server of Dr Web anti virus at St. Petersburg, and above are the results. OK.

greets,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Ricky2005

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 11:00:47 PM »
so its safe? its just a test