Author Topic: How to re-add deleted mobile device  (Read 2749 times)

REDACTED

How to re-add deleted mobile device
« on: October 23, 2014, 01:07:29 AM »
Hi all,

Had to factory reset my phone tonight. So did the full back up, all showed up via the web mobile page so went ahead. After the reset tried to restore and kept telling me (online) it failed to contact my phone. I thought perhaps as my devices were showing my phone twice (once archived with my back up via the website) so I removed it. Now it is telling me it can't find google drive and to re-add my device as I may have deleted it (which I know I did)  however I don't know how to do this?? When I click add device it takes me to play store and I already have the app. Ive tried un-installing all avast mobile apps to no avail..I just want my back up restored, any ideas?!?  :-[

REDACTED

Re: How to re-add deleted mobile device
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 09:14:40 PM »
I have managed to get my mobile to show on the mobile site but now when I click my archived device to restore the baced up items it says it cannot connect with my device...this is a nightmare, is there a way to get the backed up things via usb???

REDACTED

Re: How to re-add deleted mobile device
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:37:54 AM »
Hello, there was a little service outage on Google Drive which can cause such a problem -does it work now or the problem persists?

Thanks for report anyway..