Author Topic: Backup badge doesn't unlock  (Read 3404 times)

REDACTED

Backup badge doesn't unlock
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:56:59 PM »
I've installed Mobile backup on my phone a couple of days ago. The site knows, but the badge isn't unlocked.

Screenshot: http://grab.by/BAjq

Also doesn't look like recommendations work properly. Recommended two friends Avast and they both installed, only one is counted.

REDACTED

Re: Backup badge doesn't unlock
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 12:48:51 AM »
Same with me
Mobile Backup still locked

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 07:11:33 PM »
I'm having the same problem

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 07:58:21 AM »
Stil same here. I've been waiting for their databases to update, which seems to be the case now, as rankings has been sorted out and every other badge is working, exepct the backup badge and the long term user badge.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »
From what i've been reading i think that's the case...
We simple have to wait for the update

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 03:09:03 AM »
Hi guys sorry to bother, first time here. dont even know where to post this comment.
Let me explain myself and lets see if someone can give me an answer...

A couple of weeks ago decided to try a different antivirus on my phone... (bad idea) and uninstall avast to try avg with his antitheft sistem. Well... last weekend i was assault and my phone robbed.
Avg antitheft couldnt locate my phone since then, couldnt lock it either, says havent been turned on yet... I've been reading about and if someones flashes a new room, i wont get any detail and the cell could be working at this time.
What is weird here i what follows, in the last 24h my account has improved badges and points. I attach a pic so u can see what i mean.
So i was 300 ish points, now i am 1411 points and a few batches were unlocked yesterday are brighting today. Avast antitheft appears as downloaded on my playstore account when yesterday wasnt.
Still dont have a phone so havent go back to avast.

Is it possible that if who stole my phone is using avast (with a different rom and account)???
As i said very weird...

Sorry again, thanks for ur help and excuse my english

Offline OndraM

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 11:51:46 AM »
Hi guys sorry to bother, first time here. dont even know where to post this comment.
Let me explain myself and lets see if someone can give me an answer...

A couple of weeks ago decided to try a different antivirus on my phone... (bad idea) and uninstall avast to try avg with his antitheft sistem. Well... last weekend i was assault and my phone robbed.
Avg antitheft couldnt locate my phone since then, couldnt lock it either, says havent been turned on yet... I've been reading about and if someones flashes a new room, i wont get any detail and the cell could be working at this time.
What is weird here i what follows, in the last 24h my account has improved badges and points. I attach a pic so u can see what i mean.
So i was 300 ish points, now i am 1411 points and a few batches were unlocked yesterday are brighting today. Avast antitheft appears as downloaded on my playstore account when yesterday wasnt.
Still dont have a phone so havent go back to avast.

Is it possible that if who stole my phone is using avast (with a different rom and account)???
As i said very weird...

Sorry again, thanks for ur help and excuse my english

We processing our user data to generate badges for products you are (or were) using. So we gave you the AT badge, because you had it previously installed.
Unfortunately this does not mean, that AT appeared back on your phone. ;-(