Author Topic: Purchased Mobile Avast Premium  (Read 6880 times)

REDACTED

Purchased Mobile Avast Premium
« on: October 26, 2014, 01:38:22 AM »
I purchased Mobile Premium on October 20 through my phone. They sent me a confirmation email with invoice attached.  Email stated Your device is now fully protected, no further action is required. My phone is still showing the Free version. I have submitted several tickets and still have not gotten any help with getting this matter fixed. I have tried getting a new license number sent to me and they say invalid email. On my email it says Your credit card statement will list Nexway or NEXWAYSOFTWARE.COM as the merchant for this purchase. Which is located in Czech Republic. How am I purchasing through a company in the Czech Republic and cannot get any help with this matter?????  I have ticket #'s, have contacted customer support at number given and even they couldn't help.

REDACTED

Re: Purchased Mobile Avast Premium
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 09:53:19 PM »
I have exactly the same problem.

It's unfortunate that nobody seems to have an answer this issue.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 05:15:46 AM »
Same here.Even after inputting the license key in the "have voucher" section it doesn't work.

Offline avassystem

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »
buy the avast mobile security. does not work, please i need an answer. thank you

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 06:24:16 PM »
Please clarify the purchase process; did you use nexway payment provider? Did the license file fit in voucher field? We have no possibility how to check that all is correctly done on Nexway side, so you should better call to them - nexway does not reside in Czech republic.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »
Bought the upgrade *through the Android app* using a debit card, which obviously meant payment was made through Nexway.

If Avast is using Nexway *in their app* then they should damned well be sure that it works, which it clearly hasn't for several of us.

Nexway's information confusing . The body of their email gives an "Order ID", but the attached PDF gives a different "Invoice Number", and a different again "Reference". If one follows the link in the email to the "Avast customer portal" then the "Order ID" appears again, but there is yet another different reference, a "Subscription #". None of these numbers are recognised by Avast technical support, which makes them nearly useless, as they are totally unable to verify whether or not a user has a subscription.

Avast should certainly not have started to use Nexway, and particularly not put this means of purchase *in the app*, if it doesn't work!

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 08:37:05 AM »
I very confusing about this Premium, after read some of this forum, I found out that is a lot problem that make me confuse and pending my purchase.

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »
Same problem here, introducing the voucher code doesn't do anything. So basically I'm a premium user using free features. :/

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 07:16:53 AM »
Thank you all for your reports; it seems that Nexway has serious issues and our ecom dpt. is solving it now (we  actually do not know why the trigger from Nexway will not pass to our backend, so we are not able to recognize the right license). Some FAQ for Nexway are here (http://corporate.nexway.com/contact/#billingfaq), but seems not be very useful :-( I will try to keep you update. Sorry for troubles - in case the license issues will not be solved soon, we will do it by workaround.

REDACTED

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 03:00:16 PM »
I purchased my code straight from the Avast website through Paypal, the merchant is DigitalRiver, so no interaction with Nexway whatsoever and still can't activate the Premium with the voucher code.

REDACTED

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »
Unfortunately some of the Avast staff aren't even aware that the Nexway purchase option exists in the Android app. I contacted android@avast.com and the last email I received asked me whether I'd bought from the Avast site or from Google Play, even though I'd already stated that I'd bought from within the app using Nexway.

So basically Nexway, even though it's an officially sanctioned in app purchase method doesn't work, and at least some Avast staff supporting Android aren't even aware of its existence.

Nexway's receipts are also needlessly complicated with several different references all to the same transaction. None of these numbers is a voucher code that can be used in app to upgrade the product, though.

Might I suggest that Avast seriously reconsider their partnership with Nexway, as failing to provide customers with products that they've paid for is not good business.

REDACTED

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 11:33:42 PM »
I bought a signature (Avast Mobile Premium - Subscription) on 02/11/2014, but I can not activate the license on my Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905).
Need support for this issue because I have done everything and the app remains free version.
I sent an email to Avast, but did not get back with the solution.
I requested the cancellation and also not been met.
I still have interest in the product, provided that they inform through this channel a deadline for resolving the case.
I realize that Avast has received the payment, since the information on the signature details are on the site (be Avast Free - Subscription).
I await news.
Order Number 23569938

Comprei uma assinatura (Avast Mobile Premium - Subscription), em 02/11/2014, mas, não consigo ativar a licença no meu Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905).
Preciso de suporte para este problema, pois já fiz de tudo e o aplicativo permanece como versão gratuita.
Encaminhei um email para Avast, mas não recebi retorno com a solução.
Solicitei então o cancelamento e também não fui atendido.
Ainda tenho interesse pelo produto, desde que informem através deste canal um prazo para a solução do caso.
Percebo que o Avast recebeu o pagamento, pois a informação sobre os detalhes da assinatura, estão presentes no site (Avast be Free - Assinaturas).
Aguardo notícias.
Número do Pedido 23569938

REDACTED

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 12:58:29 AM »
Same problem. I bought via AVAST software on a NEXUS 7, using my credit card and received an e-mail from NEXWAY in Brasil, but my AVAST is still the free version! What's the problem??? Do I need to cancel the payment in my credit card operator? Order number: 23671434

REDACTED

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 01:36:57 PM »
Well, sorry to hear bad news, but the mistake seems to be in comlink between Nexway and us; please for Nexway problems - contact them to collect your payment details (or take them from invoice) and start a ticket (in case you did not already) on https://support.avast.com/; once the payment is validated manually, avast support is able to provide you new voucher (same as ordered service). In case you have troubles with digital river, please take your order ID and go to https://support.avast.com/. That is maximum we can do for now, but as i wrote before, whole problem has top priority.

REDACTED

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 05:23:01 PM »
Okay, I'm happy to know I am not the only one having this problem.  I opened a ticket on the 8th of November and I have yet to hear back from Avast.  I called their customer support number and they just told me to wait for Avast to respond to the ticket.  They don't seem to know how to fix the problem.