Author Topic: Poor service  (Read 1766 times)

REDACTED

Poor service
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:28:36 AM »
I am a very unhappy customer with this organisation in that I asked for help with a problem with there antivirus and paid £79.99 for a technician to solve it.
But after waiting for two sessions on the phone which lasted one and a quarter hours I gave up so I submitted a claim for a refund.
After all the promises and people telling me a pack of lies from within there support service,  I finally talked to an agent and was told I would receive an email in a weeks time to tell me that I would receive a refund, and then it would take four to six weeks for it to be returned to my account, I find this amazing that it takes four days for Avast to take money out of my bank account, but it takes four to six weeks for them to return money to my account.
You will gather that I will not be using Avast again when my present subscription expires in Nov 2015
As I have never been treat this way from a company that tells so many lies to there customers.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Poor service
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:48:04 AM »
Please use the search option before posting.
As has been explained many times, that support you called is not avast but a third company.
And yes, they really suck when it comes to give decent support/information.
It wasn't avast that took your money, it was that third party company.
If you have submitted a ticket for a refund,  have patience.
In optimum conditions it can take 2 weeks before it is handled.

Best place to get help is here on this webboard, and it is FREE!