Author Topic: Mobile Security Voucher  (Read 2147 times)

REDACTED

Mobile Security Voucher
« on: November 05, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
I bought a key to the Mobile Security through my account page on the Avast website, when i clicked on Go Premium / Use Voucher I entered the voucher code exactly as it was given both on the confirmation page and my email.. the phone just goes to the Google subscription page as to charge me ANOTHER 14.99..   

how do i fix this?  I already paid, I'm not paying again!

REDACTED

Re: Mobile Security Voucher
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 08:31:15 AM »
Seem like not advisable to purchase premium, maybe I better don't risk the 15USD but then I'd curious about the premium function and I do not want my hard earned money paid wasted and do not get premium.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 07:27:00 AM »
Do I understand well, that you have used a button called "USE VOUCHER" in upper right corner (phone) and you have been charged twice?

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 03:02:10 PM »
I have the same problem. When you enter the voucher code and press OK ,nothing happens, you just get back to same screen to pay through Google and all that. Already filed a support ticket but no answer yet. Ticket ID: BKL-950-52719

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 01:48:55 PM »
It takes a while to get a license from our backup; you can always press "Already have a license" - this will force avast to ask our backend again.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
I got my issue resolved now, seems it takes a few days for the voucher to register in the system.