Author Topic: O módulo internet do Avast bloqueou uma página web ou um arquivo nocivo.  (Read 5256 times)

REDACTED

Toda vez que abro o Chrome aparece essa mensagem , e repetidamente várias vezes , gostaria de saber como resolver isso , como retirar esse malware , eu já escaneei o computador mas o Avast simplesmente não encontra nada. =C

Não é só esse objeto que ele encontra , são vários , porém a "Infecção" sempre é URL:Mal

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: O módulo internet do Avast bloqueou uma página web ou um arquivo nocivo.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 12:22:47 AM »
Você consegue me seguir em inglês?

I suggest:

1. Clean your temporary files.
2. Schedule a boot time scanning with avast with archive scanning turned on. If avast does not detect it, you can try DrWeb CureIT! instead.
3. Use Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE), or MBAM, or SUPERantispyware to scan for spywares and trojans. If any infection is detected, it is better and safer to send the infected file(s) to quarantine (Chest), rather than simply deleting them.
4. Test your machine with anti-rootkit applications. I suggest avast! antirootkit or Trend Micro RootkitBuster.
5. Read these instructions and provide more info with the logs generated. But, please, do NOT post there, open a NEW thread for your specific problem and help us to help you.
6. Clean your Hosts file (replacing it) with HostsMan tool.
7. Disable System Restore and then reenable it again.
8. Immunize your system with SpywareBlaster.
9. Check if you have insecure applications with Secunia Software Inspector.

If the infection avoids booting the computer, take a look here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=79107.0
Further instructions to get clean from Essexboy here.
The best things in life are free.