Author Topic: Karma and Badges processing is ready  (Read 71661 times)

REDACTED

Re: Karma and Badges processing is ready
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 05:50:08 PM »
In the last week or so, I made 2 or 3 recommendations but that din't unlock the badge and I was not given the karma for the first recommendation. Can someone tell me when are they going to be registered? Thank you.
Have the same issue, none of my badges show?? :o
In keloo05 case his friends weren't using avast for enough time.
Maybe this is also your case...

REDACTED

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 12:15:02 AM »
No I've been using Avast for a while

REDACTED

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 01:36:07 AM »
Then you should wait for matej.plch to inspect your issue.
He / she are extremely helpful and can see the reason for this issue.

REDACTED

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »
Ok, thank you for your advice and I will wait  :D

Offline Arun2

• Video Adept
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 07:17:06 AM »
I have connected Facebook and Google+ profile to the avast account. But I think it is not counted as karma points.  :'(

REDACTED

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
I have mobile backup, but did not get any points, I have done full scan and I have posted here, but did not get any karma points. Why?

Offline JBG

• Avast team
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 05:18:11 PM »
Ok, thank you for your advice and I will wait  :D
Hello lindaj. Your case is the same case as keloo05's one. You probably sent recommendations link, but it is not enough to count it in your karma. I see that nobody used your recommendation link. Keep in recommending Avast and be sure that as soon as someone will really use Avast from your link you will get what you deserves ;).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:19:49 PM by JBG »

REDACTED

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
I have connected Facebook and Google+ profile to the avast account. But I think it is not counted as karma points.  :'(
Can you please send me more info? When did you connect and describe how did you do it?

REDACTED

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 06:13:03 PM »
I have mobile backup, but did not get any points, I have done full scan and I have posted here, but did not get any karma points. Why?
Hello. You got your karma points for forum posts and full scans you did on 25th November. You can't get karma points every time you do some action- this is our protection against misusage of this system.
I will investigate why you didn't get points for Backup install.

REDACTED

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »
Hello. You got your karma points for forum posts and full scans you did on 25th November. You can't get karma points every time you do some action- this is our protection against misusage of this system.
I will investigate why you didn't get points for Backup install.
Okay  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2014, 07:40:45 AM »
Do you remember, how did you install AvastBackup and how did you pair it with your Avast account? Can you describe it? We will try to reproduce it.

Offline Arun2

• Video Adept
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2014, 01:34:16 PM »
Can you please send me more info? When did you connect and describe how did you do it?

I have connected my account in the previous week. I am not remembering the exact date. An Image is attached showing how I connected those accounts.
Thank you

REDACTED

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:15 PM »
Do you remember, how did you install AvastBackup and how did you pair it with your Avast account? Can you describe it? We will try to reproduce it.
I dont remember, how did I install AvastBackup. But I did not get badge of it. I see on my devices : android phone D5503 Avast free mobile security and Avast mobile backup. And I see there when I click it: for example images, contacts, but I did not get the badge.

REDACTED

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2014, 06:35:23 AM »
I dont remember, how did I install AvastBackup. But I did not get badge of it. I see on my devices : android phone D5503 Avast free mobile security and Avast mobile backup. And I see there when I click it: for example images, contacts, but I did not get the badge.
Yesterday I installed AvastBackup to my tablet. But I do not see the badge. Backup is on my device with mobile security. So two Backups no badges  :'(

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2014, 04:08:52 PM »
Yesterday I installed AvastBackup to my tablet. But I do not see the badge. Backup is on my device with mobile security. So two Backups no badges  :'(

As has been mentioned - they aren't updated in real time - so there will be a delay. How long that delay might be I don't know.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security