Author Topic: The same Payment made and Grimefighter license not activated, no customer suppor  (Read 5003 times)

REDACTED

Is this a fraud or a joke? Why can't I use the product I have paid for? I was promised faster operation of my PC and I have paid for GrimeFighter!
 Where is the customer support? Are you joiking?

I will post the entries everywhere that Avast company cheats people

REDACTED

And, as for me I will never ever buy any more products from Avast and I don't recommend to do so to other customers!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

Paguei por um produto que não consta na minha conta.Código do boleto: 176/00406776-4. Se não for resolvido, vou procurar os órgãos competentes (Procon). Quero meu dinheiro de volta. Se for preciso envio o comprovante de pagamento.
Aguardo resposta.
Grata >:(

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Paguei por um produto que não consta na minha conta.Código do boleto: 176/00406776-4. Se não for resolvido, vou procurar os órgãos competentes (Procon). Quero meu dinheiro de volta. Se for preciso envio o comprovante de pagamento.
Aguardo resposta.
Grata >:(

English please or try here:https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0 

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Hi lkushnerenko,

Is it possible to take a screenshot of the issue you have and post it here or send to me?  If you dont' want to take this step I understand since it has been very frustrating obviously.

Please then open a support ticket and post the ticket number here and I will make sure a refund is handled asap.

We are really sorry for this very frustrating experience

REDACTED

i habe a problem like you, i pay for grime fighter, i enter mi license, the grime try to sell me another license but mi license expire until 2015....

REDACTED

And, as for me I will never ever buy any more products from Avast and I don't recommend to do so to other customers!
i  have the same problem, no answer to me too.

REDACTED

It seems I share the same problem

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Hi All,

checking into this issue right now.  Will post back asap with more info and hopefully a resolution.

Thanks,

Davidek

REDACTED

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem i can t get my activation code!
I paid for 1 year yesterday i put grime figther on and the i tried to have my activation code on my handy email, it doesn t work further than my payement information.
Now i can t activate the email anymore on my pc, so i can t have the activation code, so i can t have what i paid for.......

Could you help me?

Please it s frustrating!!!!

REDACTED

My orderNr:10558857660/P7eR71, paid to Netgiro 21.11.14, but not installed
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 11:29:27 AM »
 >:(I have mailed, proved, calleg your Tel.Nr,s, searched help in contact GrimeFighter  ---no result, no proper answer: WHEN WILL
       Grime Fighter be INSTALLED ????????