Author Topic: ASUS ZENFONE 5  (Read 5087 times)

REDACTED

ASUS ZENFONE 5
« on: November 12, 2014, 06:47:18 PM »
Hello, I am trying to install the 'Antivir' for my cell phone - Asus Zenfone 5.  I went to my online account to do that, but I got message that the "program is not compatible with my device."  Does anybody have the same problem or do you know why the Avast Antivir is not compatible with Asus Zenfone which runs on Android 4.3 version?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: ASUS ZENFONE 5
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 07:32:33 PM »
What exact account do you mean?
And how/where are you trying to login?
On a pc or from the phone?

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 07:55:59 PM »
I was trying to use the Avast online account and was trying to login from pc.  I already tried yesterday from the phone, but i was not even able to find the Antivir on Google play on the phone.  So I went to pc to try there, and found the program on google play where i was redirected from the Avast online account but i got the message that program Antivir is not compatible with my device. 

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »
As far as I know it is not possible to download/install the mobile version of avast from a pc.
You have to do it from the phone.

Try this link on your phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=AVAST+Software&hl=en

Offline Jan Gahura

• Avast team
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 12:32:05 AM »
The problem is that we currently have problems with ASUS Intel-based devices like ZenFone 5. We're working on it and there will be an update soon.
If you update your ZenFone 5 Android 4.4 using ASUS system update, you should be able to download and install Avast from here: http://apk.ff.avast.com/AvastMobileSecurity.apk

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 08:01:48 PM »
Thank you so much, my problem solved, but now I can't install mobile backup, it says not available on my country Indonesia, thank you for reply this post

This problem also for batter saver

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »
Its not working for me :( Avast mobile security is still not compatible with asus zenfone 5 and my android version is 4.4.Please help me

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »
Some countries are not enabled yet, please be patient, thank you very much.