Author Topic: Renewal of Edu License  (Read 3740 times)

REDACTED

Renewal of Edu License
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
I noticed that my license is up on the 20th of December, 2014. I'd like to renew this with the Free for Edu as I did last year, but I haven't received any emails or such to do so. Is there a button I'm missing somewhere?

Last thing I want is my users to start getting non valid license messages.

The edu number listed on the website was absolutely no help. Just rang and rang and rang. 1-855-836-7338.

REDACTED

Re: Renewal of Edu License
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:50:17 PM »
If you didn't get the auto-renewal email, send an email to edu@avast.com.
The support number is only from 6-5 EST.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 04:55:18 AM »
Our organization is licensed for Avast! Endpoint Protection Suite. We are having trouble with the Avast Client Agent (version 8.0.1603). The Agent is reporting that the Subscription Status is in "Trial Mode". It seems to be that the Avast! Enterprise Administration Console/ Server (Build: 8.0.367) is not passing on the licensing information to the client machines. When the software was first installed all of the licensing was working fine. I have verified an Administrator's access rights or client machines. Deployment and all other tasks within the EAC seem to be working fine. Licensing is the only feature that is not working properly. The only service that is stopped is the SQL Server Agent (AVAST).  According to what I've read on the forums this is acceptable.  I’ve followed this article “https://forum.avast.com/?topic=145825.msg1059669#msg1059669” on the forum without success.  I am looking into other areas to help solve this problem.  I’d appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 05:07:10 AM »
Are you having a edu license?
If not you should poste here:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=33.0

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 07:34:10 AM »
Yes we have an EDU license.