Author Topic: Weird issue with the file system shield(real time protection)  (Read 1215 times)

REDACTED

Weird issue with the file system shield(real time protection)
« on: November 29, 2014, 03:12:30 PM »
Hello, I basically registered here (used Avast for more than three consecutive years now) to know if someone can give me an explanation about this problem.

Last nigth as usual my ISP went down, and I realized that the programs and files literaly starting to open really slow, my first look was about hardware, all was fine there, then I tried disabling Avast protection and everything went fine again, here comes the problem, when my router can't stablish connection with the ISP, the fyle system shield takes at least 8 seconds to scan everything I open, but this don't happen if my Internet connection works fine, also, if I disable the network adapter from Windows all work good again.

On the other hand the only thing to do, if I don't touch the network and the active protection, is adding programs to the exclusions list, because, unchecking options in the active protection seems not to take effect, it make the files open slow no matter what options I configure, the only thing that work apart from the mentioned above is using the exclusion list.

Is not really a big problem, but annoying, if you have to always touch the network, when internet connection doesn't work properly.

Thanks in advance for any answer.