Author Topic: at last i find the word new topic, grime fighter has some seriouse isssues  (Read 5324 times)

Offline OldSerpent

i took up ya offer of the 190 day 2015 or something new avast and then pay at the end, ever since then everyday my grime fighter starts, goses through all the usual but over 6/7/8 hours. then at the end just freezes, and it takes about 2 hours of me constantly reinputting my internet code for it to accept it

and software updater is glitched to hell as is the VPN or whatever its called, one minute it told me i had 1 year something left next its telling me i have no license same with the protection of my windows 7, its telling me thats about to end

i am not paying for services that have failed and will file for stress, the destruction in reallity of parts of my pc i cant even open disc drive now that new development happened today

contact me fix everything please  :D ;) and a gift be nice also presents are way to my heart,  :P my license for grime fighter has over year and something i think a half left
my email, and yes did buy grime fighter from your company avast

inner_shadows@msn.com

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: at last i find the word new topic, grime fighter has some seriouse isssues
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »
avast has nothing to do with a disc drive.
If you can't open the drive-tray, something else is wrong.