Author Topic: NO RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND  (Read 1683 times)

REDACTED

NO RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND
« on: December 07, 2014, 04:20:16 AM »
I bought Avast Internet Security and Grimefighter with the understanding if I was not happy with the product I would get my 30 day money back guarantee.  I have been requesting my refund for weeks now and no one is responding to my requests.

When I called Technical support to see if they could get Grimefighter to work on my computer, I got talked into buy their Avast Total Support.  Was told it would fix the grimefighter issue and I would be pleased and want to keep the programs and that it would make my computer run better.  After hours on the phone and hours of waiting for the procedure to be finished, my computer did not run any better and Grimefighter did not work.

I keep asking for a refund and no one is addressing my request.  My son even told me that Avast was the best program and had the best customer service.  I have to disagree with him.  All I can say is Avast has the worst customer service and does not respond to their help tickets.  If I am not given a refund in the next few days I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and I will be spreading the word to everyone that will listen how awful they are at keeping their 30 day money back guarantee!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: NO RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 06:40:52 AM »
When I called Technical support to see if they could get Grimefighter to work on my computer, I got talked into buy their Avast Total Support.  Was told it would fix the grimefighter issue and I would be pleased and want to keep the programs and that it would make my computer run better.  After hours on the phone and hours of waiting for the procedure to be finished, my computer did not run any better and Grimefighter did not work.
Report your experience to Vojta Nekvapil: nekvapil[at]avast.com (3rd Party Support Manager)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0