Author Topic: Grimefighter issues, no response to refund request  (Read 13395 times)

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Re: Grimefighter issues, no response to refund request
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 03:23:13 PM »
Hi ponc and Mark,

Your refund was issued by us yesterday so you should see it on your side pretty soon, depending on how long the bank takes to process it.

Irvin, I sent your ticket to the refund team today so it should be handled today or tomorrow latest.

Best regards,

Davidek

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 03:35:36 PM »
Hi irvin,

Your refund has now been issued as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Davidek

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 12:18:01 AM »
Ticket #LPJ-252-80544

Grime Fighter sucks.  I have not been able to run it due to the same errors many other forum members have encountered.  Unable to connect to internet.  If that is the case, we deserve our money back because this is not a problem on the consumers' end. 

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 05:00:51 PM »
Hi amr0702,

Sorry to hear about this issue.  We just released a new version of GrimeFighter which should definitely improve the recognition of network cards, this is what is causing the error message you received.

Would you mind updating to the latest version of Avast and trying to run GrimeFighter again?  If it's still not working I will be glad to assist you with your refund request.

Best regards,

Davidek

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 07:18:39 AM »
Just bought GrimeFighter tonight and having the exact same issues.

I'd also like a refund.

Order ID:

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 08:39:02 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »
Just bought GrimeFighter tonight and having the exact same issues.

I'd also like a refund.

Order ID:
Linda, please create a support request for a refund at https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/27/&cls01&ptf01&lic01&scr06

thank you
Lukas
Quality is also a feature.

REDACTED

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 08:32:55 PM »
I did everything about my GF clompaint what was required by "customer service", but no results so far!.... >:(
I sent 4 times my bank account data, and AVAST still didn't send me back MY money.
 I'm awaiting since 6 weeks for PROMISED refund !!!! >:(
Customer service works in quite ridiculous way!!!  >:(
They sent me dozens e-mail with blahblahblah only!!!! >:(
So what are they paid for?!... ???

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 07:24:07 AM »
I did everything about my GF clompaint what was required by "customer service", but no results so far!.... >:(
I sent 4 times my bank account data, and AVAST still didn't send me back MY money.
 I'm awaiting since 6 weeks for PROMISED refund !!!! >:(
Customer service works in quite ridiculous way!!!  >:(
They sent me dozens e-mail with blahblahblah only!!!! >:(
So what are they paid for?!... ???

Hi merlinka99,

I've noticed that you indeed opened a ticket few weeks ago, but then you closed it yourself  ??? Please note that a closed ticket means that the case's been solved and nobody will see them.
I also noticed that you contacted DigitalRiver regarding your refund, but it has failed several times due to incorrect bank details for the wire transfer.
I've re-opened your ticket OTR-980-93940, so could you please send us your correct bank details and to that ticket, and we will forward them to DigitalRiver. If you prefer, you can also contact DigitalRiver directly :)

REDACTED

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 10:29:37 PM »
I've noticed that you indeed opened a ticket few weeks ago, but then you closed it yourself  ??? Please note that a closed ticket means that the case's been solved and nobody will see them.
If I closed it I m=did it by mistake, because for long time nobody answered me! And WHY there's such rediculous option to close tickets by customers?!

I also noticed that you contacted DigitalRiver regarding your refund, but it has failed several times due to incorrect bank details for the wire transfer.
My bank details were absolutely CORRECT - the same I gave on my payment 27.02.2015. Nothing changed so far...
I've re-opened your ticket OTR-980-93940
Thanks, but why nobody informed me about it so far?!!!!

could you please send us your correct bank details and to that ticket, and we will forward them to DigitalRiver. If you prefer, you can also contact DigitalRiver directly
I gave my CORRECT bank details 5 times already!!! Wasn't it enough?!!!
None company had any problems with any transfer to my bank acc. so far - only AVAST had... :o

REDACTED

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 02:08:54 AM »
I have the same problem can not use grime fighter keeps telling me can not connect to the internet, my internet is fine, it seemed to be a nice product too bad I can not use it. please let me know how to get my refund