Author Topic: i need to switch my avast subsvription to my new computer as soon as possible  (Read 2076 times)

REDACTED

I have a newly upgraded computer(just got it back and it now has windows 7 had windows xp.

How do I check it now to see if avast subscription is still there and if not how do I move it to this (new) computer)

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Install the paid version of Avast you require and reinstall the license file from your email or where ever you saved it, if you only had the free version previously installed then re-install it and register through the UI "user interface"

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
If you didn't save your previous license, try the Resend avast License http://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php, you will need to enter the email that you used when purchasing the license, e.g. the one that the original email with the link was sent.

This assumes that by 'subscription', you are using one of the avast paid versions and subscription=license.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security