Author Topic: Purchased new license for premier still says expiring  (Read 2335 times)

REDACTED

Purchased new license for premier still says expiring
« on: December 23, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »
I purchased a new license for Avast Mobile Premium suite, uninstalled existing app, downloaded and installed from within the confirmation email that contained the license info - and it still says my license is expiring!  What am I doing wrong?  I can not find any place within the app to enter the new license...

Deb Kearney

Offline Blue-A

• Avast team
Re: Purchased new license for premier still says expiring
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:42:08 PM »
Hello Deb!

To activate your Avast Mobile Security Premium please make sure that you are logged in to a Google account in the phone settings because when you enter your voucher key then the license is paired with your Google account. To insert your voucher code please open Avast Mobile Security Premium, tap on "Go Premium" button, tap on "Upgrade to Premium" and then select "Use Voucher" button and enter your voucher key.

Once the voucher was inserted it will be paired with your gmail acccount. If you will need to activate Avast Mobile Security Premium on a different device then please make sure that you are logged in the to Google account (which was paired with the license) in the phone settings. To activate the Premium subscription then just open Avast Mobile Security Premium, tap on "Go Premium" button and then tap on "I already have a license". This will check your Google account for the license and activate your subscription.

Happy New Year! :-)