Author Topic: General: Disabling Automatic Renewal service for Avast orders distributed by Dig  (Read 3585 times)

REDACTED

I have followed the directions from Avast FAQ.
I even received  this email         ( When it's done, you'll receive an e-mail confirming that the Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped for the selected product. )

https://www.avast.com/en-us/faq.php?article=AVKB126#artTitle

But when i log in to check still says automatic .
I have now tried several times  First time in November and last time yesterday.

I have sent a ticket yesterday, have not received the automatic response yet, if it has been received or not.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
I haven't found any ticket with the email address that you are using at forum. Neither a record of an user with such email...
It means - I cannot help now. Please, try again at https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/27/&cls01&ptf01&lic01&scr06

What email you used when you purchased the license. Or do you have a support ticket number?

thank you
Quality is also a feature.

REDACTED

Thanks for your assistance.

My email address for Avast licenses and if I need to send a ticket, is not the same one for the forums.

I have sent a new  ticket.   Ticket ID: OEX-460-61064. I have received a quick response (Email) this time.  A good chance i stuffed up my email address when sent previous ticket. 

If you still want my email address, I will have to send you a private message.

Since this is a new ticket, I will wait and see what happens and if i don't get a response I will repost.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Once there is a record in our system we should move the communication there ;)

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
I checked "our" system - and it says that you cancelled the auto renewal in November. We'll check why it shows as ON for you...

Lets agree that it's a bug for now ;)

REDACTED

I checked "our" system - and it says that you cancelled the auto renewal in November. We'll check why it shows as ON for you...

Lets agree that it's a bug for now ;)

Thanks for your reply ;)